Which 4* should I rank up to R5?

GnotnusGnotnus Member Posts: 89
I finally got my 3 mystic T4CC, and about to have either GR or Magik to be R5. (Both unduped at the moment)
which will be the better option between the two?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Tough choice.

Where are you at ingame?
  • GnotnusGnotnus Member Posts: 89
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Tough choice.

Where are you at ingame?

I'm currently at act 5.1. It's not the same topic but I plan to have my vision to be r4 accordingly to be uncollected.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    i suggest ghost rider, ghost rider has a very high attack and has a lot of utility: power drain, power lock, bleed, and buff control. Magik is also good for power control and is much better than GR in power control but Ghost Rider has more utility. Also, are they awakened because i suggest ranking magik up is GR is not awakened
  • GnotnusGnotnus Member Posts: 89
    i suggest ghost rider, ghost rider has a very high attack and has a lot of utility: power drain, power lock, bleed, and buff control. Magik is also good for power control and is much better than GR in power control but Ghost Rider has more utility. Also, are they awakened because i suggest ranking magik up is GR is not awakened

They are both unawakened. In this case, maybe it's better to go with magik?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Do you have Blade? If the answer is yes, go for GR.
    Are you doing AW? If yes, go for Magik. She is a great attacker, but can be a pain in the as a def.

But, having played both undupped for a while, I would go for Magik, undupped.
    my opinion.