**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

General Performance Issues

DraenathDraenath Member Posts: 237
Dear @Kabam Miike or other admins that may read this post

Across all platforms, in Map 5 in Expert tier (especially on Days 3, 4 and 5), in Master mode and Stark enhanced missions, the playing community, particularly my alliance are seeing the following bugs:

• Whiffing when you hit enemies
  • Crashing midfight
  • Unending Loading Screen (particularly in alliance wars and alliance quest)
  • Dexterity issues and being hit
  • Parry issues, with parry flashing across the screen and no stun registering
  • Unresponsive/Delayed motions, particularly when you have the enemy blocked into a corner or after a heavy / special power
  • Enemies evading-while-hitting
  • Enemies tracking us down across huge lengths, either our dash back has been shortened or theirs extended. their light attacks can follow you almost across the screen

There has been plenty of video evidence of these. It would be nice if someone addressed each one and gave the community a timeframe on when / if they will be fixed. Quite a lot of folks are being patient, however, a simple statement of what the team is working on currently, when they hope to have things fixed would be fantastic customer service.

If the time frame is delayed, follow up announcements would be very considerate and go a long way.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• DraenathDraenath Member Posts: 237
    @Kabam Miike - any response would be appreciated
    Day three, an announcement or reply would be appreciated
    @Kabam Miike Day 4
    Day 6
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Member Posts: 95
    Day 7...
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Member Posts: 54
    Day 8 now!
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    edited July 2017
    Draenath wrote: »
    Dear @Kabam Miike or other admins that may read this post

Across all platforms, in Map 5 in Expert tier (especially on Days 3, 4 and 5), in Master mode and Stark enhanced missions, the playing community, particularly my alliance are seeing the following bugs:

• Whiffing when you hit enemies
    • Crashing midfight
    • Unending Loading Screen (particularly in alliance wars and alliance quest)
    • Dexterity issues and being hit
    • Parry issues, with parry flashing across the screen and no stun registering
    • Unresponsive/Delayed motions, particularly when you have the enemy blocked into a corner or after a heavy / special power
    • Enemies evading-while-hitting
    • Enemies tracking us down across huge lengths, either our dash back has been shortened or theirs extended. their light attacks can follow you almost across the screen

There has been plenty of video evidence of these. It would be nice if someone addressed each one and gave the community a timeframe on when / if they will be fixed. Quite a lot of folks are being patient, however, a simple statement of what the team is working on currently, when they hope to have things fixed would be fantastic customer service.

If the time frame is delayed, follow up announcements would be very considerate and go a long way.

Thank you for reading.

Also, I have noticed thatwhen I am in mid combo, the AI will just up and block.

I also have noticed that for some reason the AI is like god half the time. They get me on a combo and then hit me with a special all in one swoop...no break between or anything.

Final issue: The AI will sometimes block early when I'm going from combo to special. I know when I mess up and miss it, but this is started happening quite often.

Kabam Mike...Still waiting on ANY response. Its been a week now.
    @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike - this is Day 10 now
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 409 ★★★
    Hello. Hello hello is there any body out There..... just nod if you can hear me
    The collector is a totally awesome addition to the game.::::::: still nothing that was bait.

Oh well the game must be working as intended. I guess all these issues are in our head
  • RMP322RMP322 Member Posts: 83
    Parry is so bad again in both aq and aw...We will not get answer or fix because they make money off it.. Don't deny it Kabam Mike...
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Day 12? Ground control to Major Tom......
    @Kabam Miike - These issues still have not been fixed and it has been over a month.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think they have read by now just not replying.
    I understand they may have read this. However, I am hoping @Kabam Miike takes these suggestions to the development team and some of the ideas such as:

* updates on bug fixes and proposed repair date
    * delayed bug fixes

Would be greatly appreciated by the community
  • ralmadaralmada Member Posts: 191
    mydnight wrote: »
    Day 12? Ground control to Major Tom......

More or less 365 days, in truth...
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Seen amazing end of the fight lag these days. Yesterday a red sym somehow S1 through my G4 S1 and got me just to hit be before he went down. Today when electro should have died, he reacted so fast after my S2 finished, I was stuck in place and couldn't move.

Fix this ****. I don't feel like the game is challenging because it's hard to fight the AI, the game is hard because you have to overcome glitches and lag effects.
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    I'm so gutted they are not responding on these issues. Just want to know they are trying to fix it.
  • SquareSquare Member Posts: 19
    Day 1027
    Still patiently awaiting a response
  • Killer_BasuKiller_Basu Member Posts: 27
    What they did is incresed the speed of AI and decreased the speed of the player reaction time. Just a minor programming change of values. Thats it. And they sucking all units, potions, money from fellow summoners. And I know, they did it knowingly because of their benefit. I have never seen any organisation this money hungry!! Shame on you, kabam!!
  • spaceoakspaceoak Member Posts: 146
    A reply from Kabam would be helpful.
  • GrimmGrimm Member Posts: 119
    edited August 2017
    I've contacted Kabam and sent several tickets on these exact same issues... They reply with a copy paste of some pre-written responses that have no connection to the issues. 3x they have asked me to fill out a "crash report" which essentially gives them the same information they got on the original ticket. And the close the case without even acknowledging that there is a problem.

This is one of the several threads on this subject and they simply don't reply or even admit the problems exist.

To Admins: we are not your enemies.... we call you out in hopes (mostly desperation) that you just recognize the issue and make sure developers work on it. Please respond.
  • ralmadaralmada Member Posts: 191
    Grimm wrote: »
    I've contacted Kabam and sent several tickets on these exact same issues... They reply with a copy paste of some pre-written responses that have no connection to the issues. 3x they have asked me to fill out a "crash report" which essentially gives them the same information they got on the original ticket. And the close the case without even acknowledging that there is a problem.

This is one of the several threads on this subject and they simply don't reply or even admit the problems exist.

To Admins: we are not your enemies.... we call you out in hopes (mostly desperation) that you just recognize the issue and make sure developers work on it. Please respond.

Caution! They probably fear you, Nick. Maybe, they are monsters...
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Member Posts: 296
    It's not an exploit, so they wont do anything.
  • KocheeseKocheese Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Unbelievable they just ignore it. What a scam and dishonest company!! Pls give us some answers
  • KocheeseKocheese Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Just keep bumping this up pls. We always have to fight will kabam about basic things that should not be a issue.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    what day we on now ?
  • GrimmGrimm Member Posts: 119
    Day after tomorrow
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    One more bug, punching through my l1 special as if it's not happening, games a mess I've stopped playing any hard content and pulled back our war and aq efforts until game is fixed, you may suck money out of the already hooked players that are stupid,( though I have seen several map 6 whales are taking a break into lesser alliances over this,) but how can you expect new members to the game to stay long enough to get addicted, when the gameplay is ****