**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quicksilver Character Idea

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Comic Versions: Mutant
MCU Version: Science

I will be using the Mutant version

Pietro Maximoff is a mutant born with his powers. He has superhuman speed and reaction time.

Passive: Quicksilvers reaction time is very fast, granting him swift evades. All attacks have a 45% chance to trigger evade. 10% for a Quick Evade.

Passive: Every 15 seconds, Quicksilver will gain a passive fury, increasing his damage by 500 for 8 seconds, or a precision buff that increases his crit rating for 8 seconds. Does not stack

Quick Evade: When Quick evade is active, Quicksilver will automatically evade the attack and speed back into the fight, granting him a free combo.
Note: This evade will ignore all opponents attacks. When Quicksilver evades and goes in automatically, he will not get hit by the opponents attacks. This is a way to evade an attack and get a free combo/combo special attack

Quicksilvers attacks are fast. Every tap or swipe for attacks will count as two hits.
Note: Example-MLLLLM will be a ten hit combo, not a five. It will be twice as fast as a regular combo. Two combos in half the time

Heavy attack: Quicksilver will run forward, punch the opponent, run back, and punch them again. This happens in a quick blur. You can dodge it with a dexterity but timing will be difficult. Quicksilvers strong attack takes up as much space as a regular heavy attack.

Special 1: Quicksilver punches the opponent 7 times, then finishes with an uppercut.
Grants a passive fury buff
Grants a passive precision buff

Special 2: Quicksilver punches the opponent 3 times, and blurs by (two hits), kicking the opponent away.
Grants an Quick Evade Charge
This charge will stay on Quicksilver until he is attack by the opponent. When the opponent attacks, Quicksilver has a 100% chance to activate a quick evade, removing the buff and allowing him to get a free 10 hit combo.

Special 3: Quicksilver runs around the opponents, creating a tornado. It flings the opponent on the wall of the arena, then the other one, then gets flung high into the air, crashing down. Quicksilver does a little dance.

Grants an Quick Evade Charge
Stuns the opponent for 8 seconds.
This charge will stay on Quicksilver until he is attack by the opponent. When the opponent attacks, Quicksilver has a 100% chance to activate a quick evade, removing the buff and allowing him to get a free 10 hit combo.

Signature Ability: All Passive buffs last 8 seconds longer
All attacks have a 65% chance to activate an evade
15% For a quick evade
Stun lasts 8 seconds longer
Etc

Synergies: Scarlet Witch: Test Subjects

Sentinel, Magneto, Wolverine: Days of Future Past

Wont know what hit 'em: Ant-Man, Wasp, Yellowjacket

This is the best I can do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Also If you have a suggestion, please tell me here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/107396/what-charater-should-i-create-for-the-charater-wishlist-thread#latest

Thanks!

-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• I like the idea but I would change the quick evade to slow motion effect instead of free combo. Each time it activates the opponent goes into slow motion for X seconds or something like that. The double hits idea is interesting too but that might be too much. If you can’t evade him and he gets free hits, that won’t be much fun
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    45% percent chance to evade all attacks now I’m having flashbacks to night crawler