**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Karnak True Strike Buff not stopping evasion!

Karnaks True Strike doesn't work against Evasion Buff of Symbiote Spider-Man or Spider-Gwen.
They can still auto evade attacks.
Night Crawler Evasion Buff seems to work as expected though, which makes this Bug even less understandable.

Please fix this in next release Kabaam.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    True strike works against passive evade only
    Not the ones triggered by specials
  • tweakbsdtweakbsd Posts: 19
    Why does it then work against Night Crawler ? When he has done his SP1 I still see no evades. Furthermore, definition of True Strike:

True Strike allows a Champion to ignore the effects of Armor, Resistances, and Evasion.

There's nothing about passive or active evades.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    His true strike ability states that it ignores passive evades only. Also NC evade from a sp1 is different. It just increases the chance that he already has to evade, it doesn't give him evade as an ability like it does with Gwen and symbiote if that makes sense. 8appkj1885b8.png
    They definitely changed that description. I'm having a 5/50 Karnak for quite some time and I cannot remember that I read that "passive evade effects". Nevertheless, you're right then. Which is even more annoying since it's not a bug then but makes my Evade-Counter less precious. But I can live with that, I mostly use him in AW to kill all that Spider Man's.

Just recognised that behaviour during the Web-Slinger quest and never encountered it before I guess.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I still find him very useful, he was my backup for the webslinger challenge just in case BW went down. His sp3 should prevent evade buffs from triggering though after they use their specials so he still has that going for him. I really like Karnak, has a lot of utility.
    I also like him very much. But it makes True Strike less valueable and the description did not always have the word "passive" in it. Furthermore Miles Morales Evasion Charges are described as passive. But True Strike still not helps against it.

I'll have to make some more tests when my opponent has True Strike. There is a chapter in Act 4 that has a node with True Strike. I'll check this out when I have Evasion Buffs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    tweakbsd wrote: »
    I also like him very much. But it makes True Strike less valueable and the description did not always have the word "passive" in it. Furthermore Miles Morales Evasion Charges are described as passive. But True Strike still not helps against it.

I'll have to make some more tests when my opponent has True Strike. There is a chapter in Act 4 that has a node with True Strike. I'll check this out when I have Evasion Buffs.

Mile morales evade is bug right now. That can be part of the problem