**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2015 rank gems > public enemy no:1

I would like to say that I m sorry for being honest and fair player who reported this issue to the Kabam. If I keep my mouth shut, many of you probably will use their gems without limitation. You said that only 0.008% people used their gems and there is no going back.
So okey then give other 99.992% players to rank up gem without limitation. This should be simple and fair solution.

Once again, Marvel community, i am sorry for being honest and fair.

Comments

• Options
    JdubJdub Posts: 12
    Meh wait till you get that they resolved the issue and close this thread because they don’t like conflict of whales interest.
  • Options
    TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    Anyone knows how many players we are taking about when Kabam says 0.008%?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    TitanPunch wrote: »

Not many. Like a handful.
  • Options
    JdubJdub Posts: 12
    If we have a million players it’s 8k
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    TitanPunch wrote: »

Minimal enough to overlook the use of an exploit.
  • Options
    Jdub wrote: »
    If we have a million players it’s 8k
    Now, adjust that for alt accounts and accounts that haven’t had a login for the past 3 months... it is around 80ish.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's 80 to begin with. 0.008 of 1,000,000 is 80.
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I withdraw my statement.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    It's 80 to begin with. 0.008 of 1,000,000 is 80.

I was being sarcastic... you know that, right?
  • Options
    Also... it is only 0.008% of people who could access the content (ie met the level 40 requirement)... it may be closer to around 12-15.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    This has been addressed and dealt with as far as Kabam is concerned.. and in all honesty that's really all that matters. Rather than people continuing to make posts that are going to be closed or removed. People can simply not spend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.. I think that will send a much louder and clearer message than all the posts that have been made in regards to this issue. If no spending occurs until a solution or explanation that the majority of the community community can accept, then i'm pretty sre we'll see a resolution like 12.0 or the suggestion of removing diversity brought about. At the end of the day.. they are a company with the goal of making money.. which is far.. it's also fair that their customer base refuse to give them money until we are satisfied with aspects of the game we are unhappy about.

This discussion has been closed.