**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Poll - Which Champion Should Get Buffed Big Time?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I made a poll on which characters should get buffed big time so the mods can send it to the game team and hopefully at least a few of them will be getting a buff.

These are characters that were still in the "terrible" zone from 11.0

Poll - Which Champion Should Get Buffed Big Time? 133 votes

Ant-Man
25%
RotmgmoddyVicayneGimli_SoGShrimkinsVortenusTewDollarBillA_Noob_Is1Fluffydragon2Pot_Belly_Papa1AppieDoc_HollamonDazman220AnfwilksJosh2PlayJcray705TigerhalseyZENKriegThePsychoPropane722lokvlambert 34 votes
Colossus
21%
OwGssWhododo872SnakeEyes69ImpulseKenny292Eb0ny-O-M4wkj86XMEN1994Timone147jeyrey2000sfu_koraxFizzzzzyTorgoNudhoDonaldJTrump69LilWolfySubroc7abo2aItay1234212bigmull1Primmer79 29 votes
Iron Patriot
19%
DaMunkDraco2199LagmelongtimeGamerHeisenberg07RiegelMamaSpidey076xVxNotoRiouSxVxDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsGrandOldKaiAakashParapsychICRUSHYOUDEADWilliamJakesBabasanfooZoddymamTheManMythLegendBigTrump2017 26 votes
Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)
6%
BurntbaconRbvojtikstakHarcourtmazeNinjAlanDale_DobacDK1825DeadEchoesTrearto 9 votes
She Hulk
10%
NebulaNo_More_HeroesSolswerdCrusherDLegendLiamandJeffNyaleJa55JayMMWarofgods13514SpooderguyMr_WiffDorknightAncest0r 14 votes
Luke Cage
15%
CableCarmel1BendyFuzzylumpsHaji_SaabOGHeRRoAEG93DanielRandL8r_M8CapWW2Bobbychoice_6Sea_Scorpion10I_ForgotTRiNIAmonthirFallencircusManup456PhapOnMyPhaceMayberryCodeSeven 21 votes

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    She Hulk
    Bump
    She Hulk
    Bump
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Bump

Why?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Ant-Man
    This list isn't nearly comprehensive enough. There are tons of lack luster champs that serve almost no purpose.

I voted for AM simply because I have a duped 5* version and I'd love to see him get buffed.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    I say Luke cage because if he's a 5 star then he needs something else than physical resistance maybe give him a little fury boost or give him little bit more attack boost
  • DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    She Hulk
    Yes he hits like pillow hands. You'd think that Tough skin would give him tougher punches.
  • Iron Patriot
    Iron Patriot
    She Hulk
    Bump
    She Hulk
    spumington wrote: »
    DLegend wrote: »
    Bump

Why?

Its to keep the poll at the top of the forum list
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Iron Patriot
    DrZola wrote: »
    Lots of champs need changes. Here is a list of 20 specific changes that could be made for consistency reasons as well as to improve the utility of said champs. It isn't exclusive nor should all be adopted. But I prefer specific proposals (for the most part). This won't fix everything but would in my opinion improve several champions who need it:

1. Hulk bleed resistant if not bleed immune
    2. Loki resistant to all cold attacks & passive cold damage (Frost Giant heritage?)
    3. Ghost Rider immune to incineration
    4. Ultron able to absorb Electro-static damage into power bar
    5. Electro immune to damage from Electro
    6. Colossus able to deal increased damage based on level of Armor Up
    7. Spider-Gwen able to deal damage on Sp1/modes switched on/off via holding block
    8. Dr. Strange increased heal on Sp3
    9. Venom limited ability to evade all spider champs and/or limited regen ability based on symbiote history
    10. Iron Fist heavy attack able to nullify OR reduce defensive/offensive ability accuracy
    11. Iron Fist converted to charge-based champ like Phoenix
    12. Gamora assassination no longer capped at one per fight OR given a secondary ability that reduces defensive ability accuracy of opponents
    13. YJ power sting scaling altered to add benefit to multiple dupes
    14. OML damage output adjusted upwards based on Berserk buffs (or actually just give him some damage instead of the puny amounts he generates lol)
    15. Black Bolt able to begin fight with or gain fury/cruelty buffs that are either time dependent (like time dependent degen nodes in Act 5) or that remain until he suffers damage
    16. Actually make Ronan's stun times the length they should be given his description (no cap or cap at 3-4 seconds)
    17. Back to the drawing board with Iron Patriot
    18. Give DPX some measure of regeneration since it is his primary ability in place of power gain
    19. Differentiate '90's Cyke and Red Cyke by returning Red Cyke to his old signature ability
    20. Give Red Mags and White Mags their bleed back on Sp1

Discuss, disparage, dissect, disagree...

Dr. Zola

Not bad Doc, I'm really disappointed with my 5* duped red clops. He's r3 and his damage is puny. I had a 50 hit streak in act 5 and had no crits and no damage over 875 on all 3 beams. That's just ridiculous. Something has to be done about him.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Please FIX and BUFF Karnak
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Add Classic Ultron to that list too. He is a super rare champ that can only be attained for beating the most hardest & expensive content in the entire game. He should be more worthwhile. He should at least also gain a self healing buff, exactly like his AOU counter part.
    She Hulk
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Add Classic Ultron to that list too. He is a super rare champ that can only be attained for beating the most hardest & expensive content in the entire game. He should be more worthwhile. He should at least also gain a self healing buff, exactly like his AOU counter part.

Probably a power gain buff when he's under a percentage of health to make him more unique.
  • Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Patriot needs a buff. Unlike his Iron Man or Superior Iron Man counterparts, it's a good thing once you trigger arc overload. With IP, once it's done you have about 3 hits left in you. His armor break sucks too, but his stun is good. That's the best thing about him, his stun. So how do you fix him? Give him better armor break, and take out burnout out of his arc overload so he can still have a chance to fight after he regens. It's not fair how you give him the exact same moves as Iron Man, the exact same signiture ability as Iron Man, yet is inferior in almost every category
    She Hulk
    Bump
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    She Hulk
    DrZola wrote: »
    Lots of champs need changes. Here is a list of 20 specific changes that could be made for consistency reasons as well as to improve the utility of said champs. It isn't exclusive nor should all be adopted. But I prefer specific proposals (for the most part). This won't fix everything but would in my opinion improve several champions who need it:

1. Hulk bleed resistant if not bleed immune
    2. Loki resistant to all cold attacks & passive cold damage (Frost Giant heritage?)
    3. Ghost Rider immune to incineration
    4. Ultron able to absorb Electro-static damage into power bar
    5. Electro immune to damage from Electro
    6. Colossus able to deal increased damage based on level of Armor Up
    7. Spider-Gwen able to deal damage on Sp1/modes switched on/off via holding block
    8. Dr. Strange increased heal on Sp3
    9. Venom limited ability to evade all spider champs and/or limited regen ability based on symbiote history
    10. Iron Fist heavy attack able to nullify OR reduce defensive/offensive ability accuracy
    11. Iron Fist converted to charge-based champ like Phoenix
    12. Gamora assassination no longer capped at one per fight OR given a secondary ability that reduces defensive ability accuracy of opponents
    13. YJ power sting scaling altered to add benefit to multiple dupes
    14. OML damage output adjusted upwards based on Berserk buffs (or actually just give him some damage instead of the puny amounts he generates lol)
    15. Black Bolt able to begin fight with or gain fury/cruelty buffs that are either time dependent (like time dependent degen nodes in Act 5) or that remain until he suffers damage
    16. Actually make Ronan's stun times the length they should be given his description (no cap or cap at 3-4 seconds)
    17. Back to the drawing board with Iron Patriot
    18. Give DPX some measure of regeneration since it is his primary ability in place of power gain
    19. Differentiate '90's Cyke and Red Cyke by returning Red Cyke to his old signature ability
    20. Give Red Mags and White Mags their bleed back on Sp1

Discuss, disparage, dissect, disagree...

Dr. Zola

Completely agree here even if for some like hulk and ghost rider it isn't a major buff these abilities would male them more accurate. from the original list colossus and ant man are not so badly off but do require a revamp. My biggest wishes are for dpx to have a regen as that was a disappointment because when he was introduced I grinded only to find that he was well ****. Also Ronan got a nerf that surprise, surprise kabam didn't tell us about. Now he gains attack not stun duration for stunning and opponent with Buffs. This removes his second use on act 4. It wasnt like it was making him “too op" as juggs and venom were the only fights he was amazing at (I do think he can still manage the juggs) its not like he is an alliance war boss destroyer *cough* Voodoo is op *cough*. Loki also needs a bit of TLC as he gets a lot of hate and I think he is ok but a major buff is what the doctor ordered for him.
    She Hulk
    I vote She Hulk because she has some decent synargies it would be very nice if she is a useable champion. Even if I wish that I could vote for Luke Cage as well.
  • ExtravaganzaExtravaganza Posts: 9
    edited May 2017
    Ant-Man
    Antman needs a greater damage output overall also Anthony.. Yea they shoud make him ride Anthony on sp3 or go subatomic
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    And a fairly interesting (and civil) thread gets backwatered to the suggestions and requests page...which is where suggestions and requests go to die. Granted, it is a suggestions thread, but one can safely assume it will die on the vine in no time at all, giving way to another thread about champ changes down the line.

Tenebrous, can you tell me if anyone from the game team ever actually reads through the posts on this page? Maybe you could have a sticky re: specific champ change suggestions? It is fun to kick ideas around with other players, but it's even more fun when well-intentioned suggestions get a hearing from the game team.

Dr. Zola
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    She Hulk
    She hulk..... She really weak... She is power house like hulk ...
    She is really underwhelming...
    Shehulk <under average champs<kabam's balance...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    She Hulk
    I feel like Kabam moves these threads to places like the suggestions section or the bugs and known issues section so that the Kabam staff responsible for those areas have a place to go to see this info. Otherwise they would have to sort through general chat.....sorting through threads about people asking/complaining about drop rates, cutoffs, how to change their profile pics...etc.
    She Hulk
    Really want she hulk buffed now as just duped her :(
    She Hulk
    Wow, so many votes on ant man. The devs need to do something about him. Ant man is definetly under powered in terms of all areas of the game. Even luke cage is slightly better than him in AW defense.
    She Hulk
    Bump