**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Stan Lee calender (MSF did it and its an awesome idea)

Something awesome i saw from a mate that plays strike force.
They have a special 7 day calender that rewards shards for the champs created by Stan Lee....
Makes me feel the title Kabam gave us is not enough.
Can we have something more to Celebrate the life of this great man.. Something to celebrate the creations that he gave us. Without him we wouldnt have this.

I just saw this and thought it was awesome. Such a great thing to do.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,842 ★★★★★
    I feel like it was better not to get anything by now ... people are starting to take advantage of it to ask for new content
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Why we have to profit off it? As said, we got a title. A neat extra thing would just be a portrait we could obtain some how
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Nothing says tribute like getting free stuff for a mans death.

*a legend, and the reason you're playing this game's* death
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,376 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Nothing says tribute like getting free stuff for a mans death.

*a legend, and the reason you're playing this game's* death

I can't say for certain that we wouldn't be playing this game. The character landscape would be different but Stan Lee is a part of bigger story. Don't forget Jack Kirby has a role in all this as well. Stan is a true legend but we can't forget he isn't the end all be all when it comes to Marvel and their properties.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Something awesome i saw from a mate that plays strike force.
    They have a special 7 day calender that rewards shards for the champs created by Stan Lee....
    Makes me feel the title Kabam gave us is not enough.
    Can we have something more to Celebrate the life of this great man.. Something to celebrate the creations that he gave us. Without him we wouldnt have this.

I just saw this and thought it was awesome. Such a great thing to do.

Orrrrrr.... you can STFU, and stop making threads trying to get some free stuff off a person's death.

Just because another company did it, does not mean Kabam has too. In fact go play Strike Force if you're so damn worried about
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This discussion is no longer constructive and will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.