**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time for a new Non-Alliance related PVP

With dungeons, you now have a matching system that factors in champs, rating, maybe prestige as well. thus I think it's about time to have some sort of meaningful pvp (I'm sorry, but grinding arena is NOT pvp) outside of alliance wars.

Something like the Dungeons, basically, a mini-war that is scaled to player versus player! People can obviously use boosts, potions, etc. thus, Kabam still makes money, as I know monetization is important. I like the idea of adding more variety to the game outside of AW and AQ and static content.

Dungeons are a great step, and I love that they are outside of alliances, so now let's take it a step further and turn that into pvp!

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    5v5 ladder style. Opponent picks 5 champs and in an order for a ladder. You have 1 attacker. You have to clear all 5 with the one attacker, health carries over. No items. (okay add items if you're greedy). Have some sort of scoring system that would be a tiebreaker.