**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Profile Pic borders don't update upon new top champ?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Screenshot_2018-11-17-22-57-29.png
acgtszc35db5.jpeg

Now yes, I know my profile champ is not the same in these two photos; I only noticed Wasp was my top champ right after I changed it to Hela. And no the first photo was NOT taken by me, but one of my officers for the purposes of showing who had donated this week... But Wasp has definitely been my top champ for at least the last week, near the top of rank 4, when the first photo was taken.
It's not a massive deal, but I do think that the border should automatically update if your profile champ happens to become your top champ.
And maybe with that, you could add a feature where you tick a box to tell the game to automatically change your profile pic to your top champ when it changes. So that if someone's profile pic becomes their top champ and then loses that spot later, they don't have to go in again to change their profile pic...

(oh yeah and if anyone was wondering, I changed my profile pic to the result of Prof Hoff's 69th round of his Hunt for Stark Spidey. It's staying like that until at least Christmas next year :smile: )