**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for kabam

I think a grandmaster arena would be cool where you earn grandmaster crystal fragments instead of phcs. Just an idea i really hope comes true at some point.

Comments

• That's a pretty cool idea!! We'll pass it along. :)
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam actually responded to a suggestion! It’s a merical
  • AmazeAmaze Posts: 53
    @Kabam Vydious Can you make a reply or comment on my Concept posts too please ?
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    That's a pretty cool idea!! We'll pass it along. :)

Thank you for repling . I really think it would help to get alot more uncollected player back into arena. Something new to grind out and have a little more fun with. Phc was cool when starting off as a new player but with how game has pushed forward to the current state i think it would be something alot of players would enjoy and like
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah, phcs were cool when 4*s were the top thing that everyone wanted. But now that they aren't as hot a crystal that has a slim odds to even get a 4* when we are gunning for bigger fish, it just doesn't seem that great anymore. If we are advancing beyond 4*s, we definitely have no use for 2s and 3s which is what they usually yield.