Dungeon Invite

_I__I_ Member Posts: 306
How can i enable Dungeon Invite?
I belong to an alliance that has mostly
A mix of various players from different
Nations and time zones.we still manage
To do aq aw together. Another problem that we have is that our roster size varies. We do map3. So after aq aw and
Other quests many of my team mates
Do not have time or free champs to run
Dungeons. So is there any way I can hit the dungeon invite button and find a match to play my game?

Comments

• Soldierfly5486Soldierfly5486 Member Posts: 9
    Bro comeback to the alliance . Or at least give us your mobile no. To keep in contact .. please .. this message is from all of us .
  • Soldierfly5486Soldierfly5486 Member Posts: 9
    Andrey is feeling very guilty and said he will leave the alliance too , because you are not in it anymore.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    _I_ wrote: »
    How can i enable Dungeon Invite?
    I belong to an alliance that has mostly
    A mix of various players from different
    Nations and time zones.we still manage
    To do aq aw together. Another problem that we have is that our roster size varies. We do map3. So after aq aw and
    Other quests many of my team mates
    Do not have time or free champs to run
    Dungeons. So is there any way I can hit the dungeon invite button and find a match to play my game?

Champs in AQ and quests are not locked out from dungeons. The only champs that aren't free to run in dungeon are champs you have already used in dungeon that haven't refreshed. Cheers.
  • Shuriken3dShuriken3d Member Posts: 2
    Dude, I second Peteri on his comment. Pls come back to our alliance. We need you and need your character. You are an essential part of how our alliance functions. We need to know if you are ok mate. Get in touch pls!