**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Some is playing my account without my permission

Kabam is really fool why can't he understand this is my account i am the creator i am from kolkata,india someone from other country login playing my account very easily why he can't understand he is a hacker i login with my register device iphone 5,Xperia m2 dual,lenevo phab and moto m except this device block my account from all other device and give me a nee password by email playing this game from 2 years

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Change your password to both account, google account (or iOS one) and mail. if all this fails, go to support and ask to change your mail
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    @Shaakit You'll need to contact customer support, as we cannot assist with account-specific issues here in the forums. You can do this by clicking on the grey gear in the top left corner of the game, and then clicking 'contact support'. They'll be able to review your account history and see what's going on. If you are unable to access the account you can submit your request via this form.

Closing this thread because this isn't the place to discuss account specific issues, but they will be able to assist you!

This discussion has been closed.