**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Cable

Just got a 4 star cable. What's your opinion guys about him ?

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited November 2018
    My first 4* is Cable.

To activate Cable's regen requires blocking heavy hits and then wait for life goes back to 100% but can only be done against weak opponents.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I really like Cable,my favorite mutant. I have him as a 2*,3*,4*,and5*. He was 1 of the 1st characters I won in arenas when I first started mcoc almost 2 years ago
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    CABLE IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

He can DEGENERATE on a heavy attack, and if he gets a BLEED from the enemy they auto... get DEGEN

His S2 hits very hard, while also inflicting INCINERATE, SHOCK & CONCUSSION

He can gain TRUE STRIKE after his S3, and when he's awakened he can get POWER GAIN

in my opinion — High Demi God
  • VincisankyVincisanky Posts: 33
    Chubs2X wrote: »

He can DEGENERATE on a heavy attack, and if he gets a BLEED from the enemy they auto... get DEGEN

He can gain TRUE STRIKE after his S3, and when he's awakened he can get POWER GAIN

I was actually very happy to get him lol. I always had this feeling that he is awesome. Btw thanks for your time 😊
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    My first 4* is Cable.

To activate Cable's regen requires blocking heavy hits and then wait for life goes back to 100% but can only be done against weak opponents.

I've never heard this nor is it in his abilities. Is this some super secret cheat method? Otherwise, pretty sure he just has a 15% chance to regen after filling a bar of power.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    He'd be great if his regen had a higher chance to activate. It's super unreliable ATM.
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    My first 4* is Cable.

I've never heard this nor is it in his abilities. Is this some super secret cheat method? Otherwise, pretty sure he just has a 15% chance to regen after filling a bar of power.

Yea, I've never heard of this either. I just tried it in a duel and didn't work lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Chubs2X wrote: »

You make it sound like almost true but sadly his low attack does not make him viable for attack teams.

I have a duped 4* and a 5* as well. His utility is too random.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    As a very proud owner of duped 6* Cable, I can say he hits like a wet noodle for high end content.