**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* R4 Angela or Carnage?

Need to rank one up or risk losing T2A (so stupid they expire but that’s a topic for another day). Both are unduped. Which would help most for Uncollected difficulties and possibly war offense?

5* R4 Angela or Carnage? 44 votes

Angela unduped
45%
JRock808TheManMythLegendAjisdopeStfckrhendroidsvJohnyzeroaxelelf_1DingaloGeneralBradleyCoachDitkaEnderDraco58GhostboytjiecrystaldsmithSairam44doctorbOne_Kermit_BoiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBonesjuniorEtjamaYamaha_Yamaso 20 votes
Carnage unduped
54%
StrategicSpity68Jank39SpeedbumpWhiteManHENRIQUE_FORTEMelkerlanneroAustin555555RafikiiNamelezChampioncriticKobster84B_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseAvengers320JayCeeAmazingDeadpoolRunamokUSAFooshblalalaAwsomediabrine 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Carnage unduped
    Carnage is simply more fun to use since you can stack so many bleeds or else 1 armor break. Either way, the unblockable specials and massive power gain when opponent is bleeding or armor broken make him I think the better choice.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Thanks for the votes! Anyone else have anything to say or sway my decision on one or the other? Either any good for LOL Maestro?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Angela unduped
    I have a 5* Angela unduped (doesn’t need it) at rank four and she is a regular on my teams. She is very hard hitting even with five hit combos and fury stacks
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Angela unduped
    Angela definitely imo. Not having to rely on debuffs to cause crazy damage is a huge + for me. Regular in AW with all those IMIW's, she's awesome.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Carnage unduped
    Carnage. Because why not. He’s a lot better than Angela
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Angela unduped
    Carnage. Because why not. He’s a lot better than Angela

Lol. What?? Unduped, Carnage isn't as good as Angela. Duped, yeah, it's probably pretty close but "a lot better" ? No, he's not.

And that's how you learn who to take advice from.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Angela unduped
    I use both regularly. Facing debuff immune nodes, Angela is awesome. She's pretty awesome everywhere actually. Carnage is fun and can stack some serious bleeds but without the dupe, there's no power gain.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Angela unduped
    Angela, her damage with fury plus regen is excellent
  • Options
    Carnage unduped
    Angela is a 6 star carnage is not yet