**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Project

Been saving science T4 because I haven't had very many good science champs to rank.
I've got a few options possibly worth ranking...

Note: My only science champs maxed are: 4* MODOK (Awakened) & 4* Quake (Not awakened)

My options are as follows:
5* Sentry, not awakened to r3
4* Void, not awakened
4* Wasp, not awakened
4* Spiderman, awakened
4* Luke Cage, not awakened
All 4* options would be ranked to 5

Science Project 27 votes

Sentry
11%
GhostboytjieAmazing_Demon05Mbizz 3 votes
Void
48%
GroundedWisdomHollowbornSpiderCoolsfaizmunsimolazBDVMMaldroit2JayCeeZombieZeddWakanda4Ever278InfineightEsket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_lit 13 votes
Wasp
3%
DankestChef 1 vote
Spiderman
7%
NBSAIPrasanna 2 votes
Luke Cage
29%
Hammerbro_64Mitchell35Avengers320Sairam44FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Awsomediabrinemonomugg 8 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    Since void isnt dupped go with luke cage
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    Void
    I would put your resources into a champ that is going to change the game for you on attack long term, which will help you clear content and perform well in an alliance. That being said, with Cyber Monday likely going to have AG deals for a 4 star, awakening Void and getting him to sig level 50 or higher will change the game for you. I have a 5 star Domino, SL, Blade, Magik, Iceman, and a 6 star Corvus and of all of them, the best is my sig 200 Void ... who tore through Ultron at the end of Act 5 and destroys buffed nodes in AW attack. His only weakness is debuff immune nodes. Other than that, Void is perfect.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Void
    Cage is useful Unduped, and he has Immunity, but Void has more utility overall. It's only a matter of time before you Dup him. It's entirely up to you, but I vote Void.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Void
    BDVM wrote: »
    I would put your resources into a champ that is going to change the game for you on attack long term, which will help you clear content and perform well in an alliance. That being said, with Cyber Monday likely going to have AG deals for a 4 star, awakening Void and getting him to sig level 50 or higher will change the game for you. I have a 5 star Domino, SL, Blade, Magik, Iceman, and a 6 star Corvus and of all of them, the best is my sig 200 Void ... who tore through Ultron at the end of Act 5 and destroys buffed nodes in AW attack. His only weakness is debuff immune nodes. Other than that, Void is perfect.

Thanks for the info. Some of the guys in my ally say Sentry solely because he's a 5*. I've considered Luke Cage because he's useful but I've been really leaning towards Void even though he isn't awakened.