**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change in arena?

did Kabam make any change in the arena? I cant maintain the win streak with my 4* rank 3 anymore in the basic t4 arena!!!! previously I could but since the beginning of this arena I can't do it anymore... as soon as I take my 4* rank 3, I get into death matches (4* or 5*champs with PI more than 6k!)

Comments

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Since people have higher ranked champions, what is needed to keep avoiding death matches increase.

Then if I would call 6K+ PI as death match is another question since that is what...around 5/50 or 3/45. Think most ppl would call 5/65 as death match

Someone on reddit published this guide today

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9zvisg/t4b_arena_infinite_streak_updated_for_112318/
  • Options
    i agree with u on the term death match and yes i shouldnt have used that term... but the thing is, for a new player like me fighting against a 6k PI champ with my 2.6k champ looked like a death match... lol... but yes i do understand ur point! thanks mate!