**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

AQ Score for AQ ending July 17

Did anyone notice their score for AQ being lower this week overall from last week. Our prestige went up and rather than our score going up too, we lost over 500K in points.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    vegaswolve wrote: »
    Did anyone notice their score for AQ being lower this week overall from last week. Our prestige went up and rather than our score going up too, we lost over 500K in points.

We noticed it a couple of weeks ago. If you had any turnover during AQ that could have affected it.
  • vegaswolvevegaswolve Member Posts: 3
    No turnover at all. We have had the same people for the past month and a half. And with our prestige going up no way to explain our score going down.
    vegaswolve wrote: »
    No turnover at all. We have had the same people for the past month and a half. And with our prestige going up no way to explain our score going down.

Unless points for Rhino miniboss this week are lower than points awarded for Mordo and Cable. I'll have to check our final scores tonight now that you mention it.
  • vegaswolvevegaswolve Member Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike - is this something that you can look into? Or would the difference in score of 500K be attributed to the boss being Rhino as previous poster mentioned.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Member Posts: 288 ★★
    Please comment Kabam Mike we need your input please.
    Mike Mike Mike
    We have sent tickets in a few hrs ago but have not received any response, I find it hard to believe that different bosses have different points awarded, if that's not the case there is no way we can go from 115mil last week to 14.5 this week with rank ups and what not, need a MOD to look into this please!
    We have sent tickets in a few hrs ago but have not received any response, I find it hard to believe that different bosses have different points awarded, if that's not the case there is no way we can go from 115mil last week to 14.5 this week with rank ups and what not, need a MOD to look into this please!

Me too, but I'm just throwing it out there cause I have no better explanation aside from miniboss changing from last week to this week. It's possible, but not probably I know.
    I agree just want some clarification
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    I wonder if it is just that Rhino doesn't give as much points as Cable and Mordo.