**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Members after Current Season Ends

[MKOV] MYSTICAL KNIGHTS OF THE VOID ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS Ladies and Gentlemen my name is divinenaga99 and I am the advocate for the alliance - Mystical Knights of the Void.

We are an International Alliance (mostly players coming from USA, UK, Canada and Asia) comprising mainly of progressing players and people who have cleared mid to late game content.

What you need to know about the alliance activity:

We do AQ Map 4 and 3

AW currently at Gold 2

We do war and quest as often as possible.

Donations: 40K Gold, 7k BC and 7k Loyalty per week checked every Saturday night

We are currently looking for players who have good moral character, hardworking and progressing player, willing to cooperate with the alliance, (or high ranking players who want to chill/ help members grow) and follow its rules and regulations.

Requirements:

Must have LINE for communications

Total Base Hero Rating must be 150k+

Must be lvl 30+

must be communicative and be available when Ally events are up.

5.) must be 18+ in age

Interested individuals may contact me here, on discord (handle is divinenaga99#5479) or dm me on LINE (ID is divinespring) We are currently looking for 4-5 members after current war season ends. Message me if anyone is interested to join. (LINE most likely so i can communicate with you faster) Thanks and keep on grinding.

Comments

• Options
    SUBHSUBH Posts: 19
    I am willing to join your alliance but I don't use line app , I am mostly active have 300k rating & 4693 prestige
  • Options
    SUBHSUBH Posts: 19
    Also I am level at 60
  • Options
    DimmDimm Posts: 85
    contact me on discord if ever so we can talk. but yeah we recommend are members get a line app for better comms since we do not use in game chat for comms