**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino

What is the best strategy for playing Domino??

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Get to the SP3 and fire
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    You can parry her but it has to be from a longer distance. It won’t work up close. Don’t attack when she has lucky. Push her to special 2 if you aren’t confident evading the 2nd part of the l1. She’s a freaking pain. I usually just drop some toxins on her with aa and sit back as long as possible and see how far they get her down.
    And that’s with a 5/65 aa.
    Oops!
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    ManChild wrote: »
    Oops!

Nice advice though
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    I usually fire off my special 2 when she has lucky buff... I also noticed it seems like crit bleed shows up more when the enemy has critical failure debuff. So yea those are the two things I look out for.