UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5* Mystic Awakening Gem

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 83
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have Mephisto, The Hood, Morningstar and Loki as 5*. Should I use a gem to awaken any of these or wait for magik or voodoo? I don't have either of them as 4* either. But I do have the hood, and mephisto awakened as 4* at r3 currently.

5* Mystic Awakening Gem 12 votes

Awaken Morningstar
8%
Fooshblalala 1 vote
Wait for Magik
8%
LostReplica23 1 vote
Wait for Voodoo
75%
TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpvinniegainzXxLoganTDCxXace930999FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx_Chaos_iLachBrainCells 9 votes
Awaken one of the others
8%
Esket1t_420 1 vote

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Awaken one of the others
    Hood will do you good, stagger on all crits, regen when a stagger expires, direct damage to the opponent when the stagger ends, has pretty good bleed on sp3, and invisibility
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 188
    Wait for the Scarlet Witch crystal