**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get T3BC and T3CC added to Glory Store?

While higher level items suchs as Tier 4 basic and class catalysts are important to rank up higher level champs to their full potential, there are a lot of 3* and 4* champs just rotting away because a lot of us don't have the time (or the want) to use energy on lower level quests for those catalysts, such as T3B and T3C catalysts.

Thoughts on being able to buy a whole or half Tier 3 Basic/Class catalyst from the Glory Store?

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    ?
    Still a good idea ladies and gentlemen!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nah...T3BC and T3CC are much much easier to obtain than t4cc and t4bc. If you don’t have those “high level champs” yet, get those t3cc and t3bc from the EQ and save your glory for when you eventually need the t4bc and t4cc
    @MrBanks im a 400k player with four 4/55 champs. I'm asking for t3bc and t3cc to be added to the glory store because a lot of us higher level players simply don't have the time to grind for catatlyst when we have to go through Heroic, Master, and Uncollected EQs, along with trying to squeeze in a little Act 5. Among every thing else like War and AQ, there's not much more time left in the day to grind or energy left for quests because its almost all gone, unless of course you buy energy refills regularly
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    @MrBanks im a 400k player with four 4/55 champs. I'm asking for t3bc and t3cc to be added to the glory store because a lot of us higher level players simply don't have the time to grind for catatlyst when we have to go through Heroic, Master, and Uncollected EQs, along with trying to squeeze in a little Act 5. Among every thing else like War and AQ, there's not much more time left in the day to grind or energy left for quests because its almost all gone, unless of course you buy energy refills regularly

It takes like half your energy to get those t3b and t3cc and 5 minuets if your over 400k. Asking for T3Cs in glory store is like asking for crystal shards in loyalty store because we don’t have the time to grind for 4 and 5 stars.
    MrBanks wrote: »

It takes like half your energy to get those t3b and t3cc and 5 minuets if your over 400k. Asking for T3Cs in glory store is like asking for crystal shards in loyalty store because we don’t have the time to grind for 4 and 5 stars.

A lot of us have lives outside of the game, and there's sometimes not enough time to run a daily quest to obtain catalysts when so many other aspects of the game require more attention. And like I said, it doesn't even have to be a whole catalyst, half would be great for a t4bc and a small amount for a t4cc would be great as well. And its not like Kabam is going to force you to spend glory on it, but it would be nice to have another item to spend glory on if need
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They ethier need to do this or buff the rates from the Daily Quests for the Class Cats
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I can’t imagine ever spending glory on t3cc much less t3b when I can spend it on t2a. Someone told me recently to focus on the 22hr event milestones and that it adds up quickly. I called him an insane liar. I tried it, he was right. I’m maxed out on t3cc now. It doesn’t take as much time or effort as you might think. I do the arena, hero use, and level up (by saving rank ups for it).
    That being said, it’s still a good idea, why limit us to t4cc and t4b only? If you want to, you should be able to, and it would be helpful for lower level players as well. @MrBanks your point is nonsense. T3cc quest takes almost a full energy for about 1/8 guaranteed catalyst. And the fact that higher level resources are available means asking for the opportunity to purchase lower level ones isn’t an outrageous request. It literally could not hurt you or your account one bit for that option to be available, so why are you opposing it?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Better idea. Buff the rewards n the T3 class quest.
    Still a good idea.