**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Equal Trading Idea

Hello Y'all, How is everyone doing?

Well i came up with a suggestion that might tackle expiring catalyst. Just a heads up this is what i thought of that might improve the game play for those who grind and play a lot and also those who just has a bunch of catalyst that might expire or might be unwanted. My idea is that for my self I always have a good amount of alpha catalyst so my idea is that there might be a trading system that allows you to trade with someone in your alliance for something of equal trade. so say you have a lot of green tier 3 catalyst and need red one and someone in your alliance has a lot of red ones but needs greens one they both can trade them and that would be of equal trade. As well it would work hand and hand with the trading badge as well. So this is my suggestion hope i can get a response and see if this might be a plausible idea or suggestion. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Member Posts: 500 ★★
    Player to player trading will likely never exist, and with good reason, as that would encourage even more multi-accounts than already exist. I did like being able to trade low level health pots for some higher ones though. Wouldn't mind seeing something like that made a permanent feature.
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Player to player trading will likely never exist, and with good reason, as that would encourage even more multi-accounts than already exist. I did like being able to trade low level health pots for some higher ones though. Wouldn't mind seeing something like that made a permanent feature.

Wish it would have worked on revives too.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Trading is bad, was already proposed and it won't ever be implemented, as exploiters and scammers would rise everywhere, where kabam doesn't make money out ot player-to-player trades. Just don't please.
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    No...no...no...no, just imagine a player creating many accounts and abusing that feature
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★

Maybe add cats to that. 3 basic cats for a class cat maybe.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Member Posts: 122
    Trading will never happen. It would work for honest players, but most would abuse it

2 things to fix expiring cats:

1) raise the item cap. Easiest fix

The majority of this comment is about t4cc.

2) some sort of stash recognition. Before it gives you another class cat, read if it's maxed in our inventory. I can't see how it's not possible as it has the info of a timer expiration.

I have maxed cosmic t4cc right now, can't use any of them on a champ right now. If I get another one, it'll just expire.