**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New information needed to recovery account or change email

For a few days, new information is needed to recover the account or change the email, but they are abusive requests and without sense.
- Date of creation of the account. Now it is not specified that it is in a range of 60 days (maybe it is an error in the form).
- Purchases. Do not ask for the LAST two, but the FIRST two. In accounts with 3 years old it may be impossible to get that data. For example, if you have changed banks or played with Google Play on Android and now do so with Apple Game Center.
- First name of summoner in the game. For most it may be easy to remember, but for those of us who have changed our name (through support) two years ago, it may be hard to remember if it was Player of Mcoc, Playerofmcoc, Player.of.MCOC...
- First associated email. A bit like the previous case. And even worse if it is an email that we have stopped using.

Before making these changes and asking for new information, they should distinguish between those who are new to the game and those who are veterans.
1) To those new to the game, send them an email indicating that they must keep this information in a safe place to recover their accounts in the future.
2) To those of us who are veterans, allow us to continue with the current system until a few days ago.

I wanted to change the email for security reasons and I am unable, since I can not go back three years to verify my first two purchases. I can not access the history of Google Play because I forgot the email I had on Google Play and now I'm linked to Game Center / Apple Store and there does not appear my history of purchases when I played with Android. It is unfair and in the support they do not give me a solution. And as I will be many summoners now or in the future.

Comments

• EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I want know your oppinion
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    I can attest to this. I accidentally started a new game with my google account and wanted it to link to my original game account. Emails were sent back and forth between myself and Kabam all day where I answered them questions 2 or 3 times at least. Was not a fun experience.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    jilanibux wrote: »
    I can attest to this. I accidentally started a new game with my google account and wanted it to link to my original game account. Emails were sent back and forth between myself and Kabam all day where I answered them questions 2 or 3 times at least. Was not a fun experience.

You can fix you problem?