**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena brackets

I’m sure this has been posted but I don’t see it so I’ll start the discussion again.

This game has been around a while, therefor you’re going to get a wide range of players from very strong (6*) strong (5* mainly) medium (4* mainly) to weak (3* and below).

Is it fair that 3* based accounts are competing against people with 4x 6* characters in 3-4* arenas?

If you’re a higher player I’m sure you don’t care but for people who didn’t start day 1 and have maybe 1-2 5* characters and got bad rolls what’s the real incentive to do arenas when players who have been around for years will put forth an hour of playing time compared to 5-6 hours of playing time of smaller guys because they’re in the same bracket and still get higher rewards?

A very simple solution, a bracket system where let’s say
0-100k compete against each other...
100-200k compete against each other...
200k-400k
400k+

Needless to say I look up #100 constantly and they’re always a 300k+ player, what’s the point in competing when a person spends 1/5th the time in the competition cause their characters are higher, it’s like a high school football team playing a pro team... they only need to play the 4th quarter to win, it just doesn’t make sense.