**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to defeat aegon?

di77z2vc3b08.png
I just pull it's health 25% and again he is regeneration own health, any idea how to defeat it. This is my top champion

Comments

• Raz7997Raz7997 Posts: 20
    All are r4 40
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Need AA or maybe Guilly and you pretty much have to one shot him or you’ll have to start over. It’s cheaper to buy energy than all the revives you’ll waste
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    Need AA or maybe Guilly and you pretty much have to one shot him or you’ll have to start over. It’s cheaper to buy energy than all the revives you’ll waste

Agree 1000%. Pretty easy if u have AA
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    MODOKs S1 reverses regen
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    MS and Loki did the job for me. I don’t have AA so I started with sparky, got him down to maybe 30-40%, then just spammed MS SP2 to nullify all his furies and do a lot of damage back to back... Loki can steal the fury to hit harder as well
  • Raz7997Raz7997 Posts: 20
    I have no AA , Guilly or magik
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I used domino for the uncollected aegon yours should be able to handle this one. Practicing intercepting and just spam sp3's. The bleed will eventually out damage the regen
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    First off, remove that Hyperion and Doc Oc from your team, they are triggering crazy buffet.

Next get some champs who don't proc buffs and can really deal bleed/posion damage. Archangel, Guillotine (SP2), Hawkeye.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake, i cant stress how much of a fun fight aegon is for practing with quake.