**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus true strike not working

While benefiting from Próxima Midnight synergy, I was fighting Nightcrawler and he was able to evade after activating his first special. The true strike buff was already activated on Corvus and it was working fine. I even saw an “auto-evade failed” message. However, after he activated his 1st special, the percentages must be being calculated incorrectly since he started to evade again. This is the second time this has happened. First time during war, and now in the upper path for 5.1.2.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Probably it has something to do with an interaction between true strike and an evade buff
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Need video or screens. If it said failed, it was probably just a regular dash back.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    One other possibility is that you ran out of glaive charges. When that happens, true strike turns off until the glaive activates again. That’s happened to me a couple days ago in AQ.
  • Options
    AragornautAragornaut Posts: 28
    This makes sense, I remember being hit on the AW fight and I might have truly ran out of glaive charges without noticing. Thanks you @Ordalca .