**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ATTN! Rogue's Bugs [Closed]

MGAMEMGAME Posts: 8
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Rogue has been a favourite of mine in the game for some time BUT when released was heavily broken
No one has acknowledged that her SP1 does NOT prevent the opponent from procing the same buffs?
When i steal a buff with SP1, the opponent still gets/has it?

Also - the SP1 buff steal timer is far too short, doesn't everyone else agree? by the time your opponent finishes their animation, you've lost the buffs

I've sen multiple posts about this but no one ever responds. Please keep bumping this until they fix her!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Also - the 'touch' effect - doesn't that include when the opponent is punching you? isn't that a touch as well?
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 351 ★★
    I just got a 4* of her that I've been waiting months to get and now I can't even play her because she's so broke. All the issues you describe plus the general broken behavior of floaty characters with the ridiculously short evade/backup (same issue with my voodoo, Dr. Strange, etc.). Just sad really.
  • Options
    Another bug hit with her today. Was fighting YellowJacket in arena and pulled off a successful SP2 and the screen said "power drain" yet it didn't move my power up nor drain his one bit. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    AND another one. Dueling Abomination with Rogue a minute ago and guess what my poison immune Rogue got? Yep, poison buff with the red poison ticker sucking my health away... seriously???
  • Options
    OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    @Tman0971 rogue is definitely bugged like the OP stated but she's definitely not poison immune. She reduces the debuff by 70% be she can still get poisoned.
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 160
    BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH ROGUE. PLEASE FIX HER BUFF STEAL.

like people have said, champs such as Dr. Voodoo still keeps his regen buff after rogue steals it. And please explain in further detail what buffs can't be stolen. Like can node buffs be stolen? And will they still be available to the oppenent even if rogue has a timer active on those stolen buffs?

• Options
    Ya I know but it's supposed be 70% reduced but ticked on the whole fight. I should've clarified.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    edited May 2017
    MGAME wrote: »
    Rogue has been a favourite of mine in the game for some time BUT when released was heavily broken
    No one has acknowledged that her SP1 does NOT prevent the opponent from procing the same buffs?
    When i steal a buff with SP1, the opponent still gets/has it?

Also - the SP1 buff steal timer is far too short, doesn't everyone else agree? by the time your opponent finishes their animation, you've lost the buffs

I've sen multiple posts about this but no one ever responds. Please keep bumping this until they fix her!

Can I just clarify wether you mean "steals a buff from an opponent so that they loose it?" Or do you actually mean "replicates opponents buffs" which means they still have it and when it expires they cannot proc the same buff as long as rogue stays within the timer '

Thought I'd ask as it's two separate issues and only the latter is under her info page
  • Options
    Ya she just replicates it and as long as she holds it the opponent can't use it. That said, I've stolen X23 and Angela's regen and I was getting the green regen light on me but theirs was still ticking away the green numbers and regen'ing right along.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Ya she just replicates it and as long as she holds it the opponent can't use it. That said, I've stolen X23 and Angela's regen and I was getting the green regen light on me but theirs was still ticking away the green numbers and regen'ing right along.

Ah ok thanks ,

I've just read up on it, you can't actually "steal" a buff and it's not written anywhere on her ability page that you can , only life steal. What you can do however is replicate or "copy" it but they will still be able to use there's till it runs out and only then will you be able to stop then proc 'ing that buff if you don't let the timer run out .

From what I've read , it could be worded better btw, is once the opponents buff is 'activated ' it useful whether you replicate it or not till it expires . Only then will they not be able to proc it if you have that exact buff activated yourself under the timer .

I may even stick in a ticket myself and get them to change the wording lol.

Good luck with your MCoC careers gents .
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    The only way she can prevent further use of a buff is to use her L3. Also getting hit doesn't count as "contact" but hitting or hitting into a block does.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    The only way she can prevent further use of a buff is to use her L3. Also getting hit doesn't count as "contact" but hitting or hitting into a block does.

Thanks for that buddy,

Totally forgot about her sp3 ability lol.
  • Options
    yes i know it doesn't count as contact, just saying it should count lol. Either way its touching. From any of the X men things I've seen, any touch, be it an offensive or defensive to bare skin activated her mutant powers

and yes i meant replicate and hold. Sorry - badly worded!

BUMP again for the moderators - please also consider extending the replication time in the next set of hero tweaks!
  • Options
    Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    edited May 2017
    AND another one. Dueling Abomination with Rogue a minute ago and guess what my poison immune Rogue got? Yep, poison buff with the red poison ticker sucking my health away... seriously???

edit: Sorry, read that wrong.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Another bug hit with her today. Was fighting YellowJacket in arena and pulled off a successful SP2 and the screen said "power drain" yet it didn't move my power up nor drain his one bit. Unbelievable.

It didn't say power drain. It said power steal. And you steal the opponents power, but the hits themselves also generate power to the opponent, so you might see a "wash" in overall power to the opponent. You not gaining any is odd though.
  • Options
    The way I understood it, is that when she replicates a buff, the opponent still keeps it until it runs out for them, but they cannot gain that buff again once it has expired if she still holds it.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay! As a few people have mentioned previously, Rogue only stops the opponent from proc'ing a new buff once the old one has run out, if she still holds the duplicated buff. As for the extension of the replication time, that's not a bug, so you would want to post your suggestion to increase that in the Suggestions and Requests forum. Thanks for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.