**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Game Tool Concept, ***Trivia*** (Farming Gold will be Easy and Enjoyable, without limit!)

AmazeAmaze Posts: 53
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Trivia

• It is a New Game Tool

• Requirements: None

• Time Rotation: None

• Design + Time Duration + Rewards
 It is new section in the game that shows a question with 4 answer choices.
 It will have 3 subcategories. Each one of them will be different in difficulty, time duration, and rewards quantity. Once the question is answered, the player will get his reward in “GOLD” if he answered it correctly. Right after that, the next question will appear and so on. There is no limit for these questions.

 These Subcategories will be as the following:

Game Mechanics: It is the easiest one. Each question here has 10 secs deadline window to be finished. Examples about the questions here: (“Character’s Synergy”, “Character’s Bio”, “Buffs Definitions, Who is Immune to “x” effect, …….). The reward will be 1K Gold.

MCU: It is the average one. Each question here has 15 secs deadline window to be finished. Examples about the questions here: (“When “x” movies is released”, “Name of the Actor/Actress that plays as ”x” in “x” MCU movie”, “What of the following is Easter Egg in “x” MCU movie”, ……….). The reward will be 5K Gold.

Marvel Comics: It is the hardest one. Each question here has 20 secs deadline window to be finished. Examples about the questions here: (“When “x” Comic book issue “x” was released”, “Who was the main villain in “x” comic book”, “Who is the writer of “x” Comic book issue “x”, ………). The reward will be 10K Gold.

Comments

• AmazeAmaze Posts: 53
    What do you think guys ?
  • This isn't a trivia game
  • If i wanted trivia would play trivia crack
    @Scott1979_ I have this concept based on the trivia game mode from "Marvel Future Fight" game. It has similar concept of "Game Mechanics" subcategory
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Pretty good idea but Kabam will probably never add it :(
    @XxLoganTDCxX beside marvel future fight, a lot of marvel console games had this feature before, who knows :)
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Times are too long, too easy to google the answer in that time making it exactly zero challenge. And there is already an easy way to earn gold. People are just too lazy to do arena for all you need.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Times are too long, too easy to google the answer in that time making it exactly zero challenge. And there is already an easy way to earn gold. People are just too lazy to do arena for all you need.

You can google something in 20 sec? Teach me.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

You can google something in 20 sec? Teach me.

There's this thing called a computer that has access to the internet. You don't play the game on it, so it's therefore free to search away.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I think it’s a good idea but Kabam has already adjusted the gold in the game. My opinion is that it’s very unlikely they revisit the gold issue again.
    @Blax4ever no one expected back issues variant difficulty, maybe one day same thing will happen with Trivia concept as well.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Amaze wrote: »
    @Blax4ever no one expected back issues variant difficulty, maybe one day same thing will happen with Trivia concept as well.

You want trivia then go play who want to be a millionaire. This is not a a trivia game. I wanted to fight an smash, not answer questions.
    @Jaffacaked everyone wants to slice and smash the opponents, that's why we playing this game. but, this concept, is just a side task where u can farm gold at ease with no pressure.
    @ArcDeAngelus i said 10,15 and 20 secs time limit as an example of short window. may be if this too long, maybe make all of them have the same time "7 or 10 secs" instead. by this way, "Marvel Comics" subcategory will be very hard and worth the reward.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Jaffacaked everyone wants to slice and smash the opponents, that's why we playing this game. but, this concept, is just a side task where u can farm gold at ease with no pressure.

Arena is gold farming with ease an no pressure. Sounds like your just looking for an easier way.
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Arena is gold farming with ease an no pressure. Sounds like your just looking for an easier way.

yes. also, higher amount of gold and much faster too