**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, I’ve got Ægon 5/65

I took a poll when I pulled him on whether I should use my skill gem. So I took the advice, played with him and loved his animation.(I love ramp up champs in general.) So i got him to R3 and awakened him! Today’s deals came out and I decided to R5 him. This is my favorite champ by far and you actually feel satisfied from playing well with him. He’s super fun and very rewarding! Tested him in RoL and can’t believe some of the numbers. Can’t wait to get my first clear in LoL! Side note, I pulled 5* starlord for the first time the day before Ægon and I pulled 6* Proxima today! The synergies with Ægon are great and I thought it was funny that I pulled them all so closely together lol
I made this post to tell those who pulled/pull him that If you are confident in your skill, he is well worth not only the awaking gem, but the materials to rank up as well. jnucbc3mgalo.png
1s7su1ims41b.png
8n6lho1wufjq.png

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats! He looks amazing. FGM or arena?
  • Congrats! He looks amazing. FGM or arena?

Thanks! FGM! It was my second crystal. Had no idea I’d pull him because I was just taking a quick two or three shots
    That's fantastic. A friend of mine just put up 80 million for him in the arena lol
  • @LeNoirFaineant that’s crazy! I can only put up about 18 million if I dedicated the entire 3 days to grinding every natural refresh lol he’s well worth the grind and the units neccesary for refreshing! Hope your friend enjoys him as much as I am!
    edited November 2018
    @LeNoirFaineant that’s crazy! I can only put up about 18 million if I dedicated the entire 3 days to grinding every natural refresh lol he’s well worth the grind and the units neccesary for refreshing! Hope your friend enjoys him as much as I am!

It's not cheap. You can also drop multiple Odins on FGM and not even get a 5* let alone the featured. Getting him from two crystals is living the dream lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides?
  • @LeNoirFaineant no doubt! Arena is definitely smarter! I got super lucky! My luck on FGM when I spent 200$ at a time were extremely bad! So I just pop 1 or 2 each time. Really happy about any 5* pull out of GMCs in general
  • @Sungj I wasn’t during this, but I’ll put them on for LoL!
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    @LeNoirFaineant that’s crazy! I can only put up about 18 million if I dedicated the entire 3 days to grinding every natural refresh lol he’s well worth the grind and the units neccesary for refreshing! Hope your friend enjoys him as much as I am!

It's not cheap. You can also drop multiple Odins on FGM and not even get a 5* let alone the featured. Getting him from two crystals is living the dream lol

I did 55m once and hated my life and didnt play again for a week cause of how bad of a time it was.

Got the champ too. But 80m?
    Just no.

Also man what if you miss I'd have deleted the game

Seriously lol. I missed on a basic once and couldn't look at arena for a week and that was like 6 million. I did 7.5 for 4* NC when he was a basic the 1st time. That's my record lol. I get burned out in arena so fast. Can't even imagine doing 55 million honestly.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty jealous. I tried my hand at getting him but just couldn’t manage to get him. He just looks awesome and I really like his block animation. Would you say he’s a really good option for LOL? Do you happen to have any LOL gameplay with him? I’d like to see what he can do.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Congrats dude...looks good!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Can you send a video if possible? I want to see how quickly Ægon melts Wolvie and hulk.
  • @V1PER1987 I haven’t gone into LoL yet! I’ll work on getting a Rulk takedown tomorrow and make sure to post it!
  • @New_Noob168 thanks man! I’m feeling extremely lucky!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I wish I could get him as a 5* and awaken him. I would try my hardest too get him to R4 and finish off act 5.
  • Can you send a video if possible? I want to see how quickly Ægon melts Wolvie and hulk.

Just uploaded for you and anyone else who was interested! I’ll be going at LoL Rulk starting tomorrow! I need to get used to heavy timing and other mechanics though! I’ve only been using him for 2 days, so it’ll get better
    https://youtu.be/1HWzcT41mGs
  • @Austin555555 best of luck man! He’s a game changer for longer quests!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Can you send a video if possible? I want to see how quickly Ægon melts Wolvie and hulk.

Just uploaded for you and anyone else who was interested! I’ll be going at LoL Rulk starting tomorrow! I need to get used to heavy timing and other mechanics though! I’ve only been using him for 2 days, so it’ll get better

Looks great. So I assume if you use him for say tier 1 of Map 5 for a few fights and build up his combo, he could essentially negate bleed/poison nodes in tier 2 with a high enough combo. Is this true?
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Congrats! I just got mine to 4/55 today. Should be able to r5 him in a few weeks. Just completed my 4th LoL path with him today too haha
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Looks great. So I assume if you use him for say tier 1 of Map 5 for a few fights and build up his combo, he could essentially negate bleed/poison nodes in tier 2 with a high enough combo. Is this true?

After 100 hit combo he negates all debuffs 100%, Suicides and all
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Have you tried using him as AW boss? i'm wondering whether the combo shield helps him become a decent boss.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Amazing, and the way he took 18k chunks from wolvie it's great... SL is good no doubt... but this guy looks satisfactory :)
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Got him too few days ago. Was very happy, but than after some plays understood that he is mostly for lol and not for other content of the game. Definitely not going to spend generic awake gem on him after few plays. Watched vid, r4 Ægon took about 500 hits to kill rhulk. First fight is definitely a pain and u have to be very skillful not to miss hit and loose combo. At LOL it is possible as every champ has evade buff. I prefer to concentrate on variant and not LOL, o for me he will stay at r3 until I will not get skill awake gem or dup him.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    CapWW2 said:

Still prefer my 5/65 SL over this guy</blockquote

Yet more proof that your opinion is worthless. Anything Starlord can do, Aegon can do better.

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I grant you one validation.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

CapWW2 said:

Still prefer my 5/65 SL over this guy

Anything Starlord can do, Aegon can do better.
    That statement is actually not true. Aegon outclasses SL in many areas but he can't reach SL level damage output except for brief moments when you get hit and have 6 furies up.