**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela's indestructible buff is bugged

Hela's indestructible buff is acting like a passive buff and is immune to ability accuracy reduction.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Passive buffs don't exist. It is a buff and it can be nullified.
    If it doesn't interact with Abilitt accuracy, then that might be other problem
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    edited November 2018
    Passive buffs don't exist. It is a buff and it can be nullified.
    If it doesn't interact with Abilitt accuracy, then that might be other problem

Yes there are a lot of passive buffs in the game, looks like you don't know what they are.

Were you able to nullify Hela's indestructible buff? If so which champion did you use?

No really, passive buffs don't exist. A buff is already something active, so it literally can't be active and passive at the same time. Either is a buff or a passive ability.
    Any champion with a nullify ability can nullify her buff
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    A passive “buff” is something that occurs and cannot be nullified, but can be prevented. Symbiote Spidey’s awakened ability being a prime example
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    OML's regen is a passive buff...

I've used Voodoo, Magik, and SW to nullify Hela's indestructible buff in the past but admittedly I haven't fought against her in a while.

I've also prevented it with the Pacify mastery as well as ability accuracy reduction champs like AA and Voodoo's "Brother Daniel" sig ability.
    There's no problem to call passive "buffs" to passive abilities. Just keep in mind that it's much easier not to do so, since it may lead to some wrong knowledge.
    Abilities that interact with any "buff" will interact with any actual buff.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    There's no problem to call passive "buffs" to passive abilities. Just keep in mind that it's much easier not to do so, since it may lead to some wrong knowledge.
    Abilities that interact with any "buff" will interact with any actual buff.

What do you call IMIW's armor buffs then?
    Passive armor's, just like it's described on his abilities.
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    No really, passive buffs don't exist. A buff is already something active, so it literally can't be active and passive at the same time. Either is a buff or a passive ability.
    Any champion with a nullify ability can nullify her buff

You are right I tested again and was able to nullify her buff with Scarlet Witch. But I can't prevent it with Falcon's locked on ability.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Passive armor's, just like it's described on his abilities.

And armor is a type of buff? Making a passive armor a passive buff...
    Armor itself is an ability, not a buff ... Some champions get and armor buff, some other's get a passive armor "charge". And all of them have armor rating in their stats
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch, Sym Supreme, Dr. Strange, etc can all nullify. There's a pretty good amount of champs that can nulify