Class Catalyst

Dear MCOC Players,

I come to you all today, just to talk about how ridiculous these class based catalyst quest are. A lot of players are intermediate and veteran and end game players. An it makes absolutely no freaking sense that you can't even get a fully formed T3CC from these quest!! We should be getting a fully formed for COMPLETION and EXPLORING these class quest. af9adsbev68d.png

I also want to speak on ambushes, 10 FRAGMENTS — are y'all kidding me??? TEN FRAGMENTS!!! We should definitely get at least 250, like when you dupe of 4* champion. 0jg95pmhcwvs.png

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Well, while it would be awesome to get these resources faster, I can also see it from a business POV, and Kabam is a business that needs to make money if it is to keep producing this awesome game. The longer it takes to get rewards, the more likely we are to spend money to get them faster. Just the reality of the world. We're all in the same spot here.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    These quests are designed for people needing a few fragments to fully form a cat needed to rank up. They're not really a good place to try and get lots of fragments and it does tell you the rewards before you start
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Do you not have an abundance of tier 3 class fragment crystals? I have about 500 at the moment.
  • sd__whitesd__white Member Posts: 182
    Do you not have an abundance of tier 3 class fragment crystals? I have about 500 at the moment.

Yes, on my main account — I recently made a second account.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well, while it would be awesome to get these resources faster, I can also see it from a business POV, and Kabam is a business that needs to make money if it is to keep producing this awesome game. The longer it takes to get rewards, the more likely we are to spend money to get them faster. Just the reality of the world. We're all in the same spot here.

How many people are really spending money to get T3? I mean really.