**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.6 Team Recommendations

I am at the cusp of becoming Uncollected, and i feel as if i have plenty of units for this fight (1,646). But, i want to know what the best team would be from my list that would help me face off against the Collector. I don't want to bring the wrong champs and get stuck at the end with empty pockets. I completed the previous Act 5 quests with my top 6. Angela and above is at 4* R4 equivalent. Any advice helps!
nqnkazt06lxs.jpg
yafig4ygew1o.jpg
gtfy1m5k17bu.jpg

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Magik and doc oc could be quite good
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Use Medusa AA Magik Doc Ock and Void
  • Magik for sure would be one of my best options, but i am still unsure of Doc Oct.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I think AA and Void will struggle against the Collector: AA needs to stun to heavy and is relliable on proc bleed, poison and neurotoxin and Collector has tenacity with 55% chance to shrugg debuffs (if I remember correctly). Same with Void. But maybe you can use them to get to him.

Maybe Magik, which can power lock, and Doc Oct, which I think can also power lock, can be useful against him. Anything to keep him from going SP1...

Don't know about Medusa. Don't have one.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Medusa, Doc Oc, Magik, Gulk, and if you can rank up Sabertooth (he’s immune to iceman coldsnap who is the hardest fight on the easiest completion path) and bring him he’ll help big time for first time completion. Also, just a side note but your rating seems a little low on your champs so your masteries might need a tweaking but maybe it’s just me lol
    I think doc oc if played well possibly could be really good for the collector
    But use him boosted first so you can block the initial specials
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    you could do the Ragnarok Thor and Hulk indestructible synergy. Magik is really good for bane pathclearing. Unless you want void for pathclearing, he won’t be good against the collector because he has tenacity AND fights against him don’t last long
  • Well boys I did it. My team was Medusa, Magik, Doc Oct, Ghulk, and Thor Rag. I roughly spent about 400 units. It was a lot easier than I thought! Thanks for all the help!
    Doc Oct was a MVP for the 1st 50% of health. So thank you @Kobster84 @HENRIQUE_FORTE for that.

@Hammerbro_64 that Indestructable
    synergy helped towards that last 50%

ck8amr777chu.png
    r8mjzztiryeq.png
    b075mtwi1dsl.png
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nice job!