**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas wish

2»

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Ben345q wrote: »
    Santa isn't real bud.

then who I ask is this?
    4apqrqntqn41.jpg

That my friend is an old man dressed in red and white to get money over the holidays...

no thats santa.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    personally a 5* ag would be nice but too much for kabam standards
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Free 4* Ægon!😂😂that would never happen
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    All I want for Christmas is no more RDT Threads
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    Manage your resources better and you wont have to keep begging for rdt

RDTs are not about poor management of resources. It's about the game evolving and getting bored with the same old same old. Nothing wrong with wanting to change things up over time. RDTs can help with that.
  • How about you give the veterans a free 4* Kang for all the support in playing MCOC
  • Or a 4* Deadpool OG any will do.
  • Well all I really want is something exlusive, no more spend this much amount of units or money to have a chance to win this, no not that, like an exlusive champ or free mastery stone containers
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Can I have a 4* gwenpool ?
    I don’t need her but I’ve got a skill awakening get I can’t use and it’s bugging me
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Can I have a 4* gwenpool ?
    I don’t need her but I’ve got a skill awakening get I can’t use and it’s bugging me

funny you say that... I have a gwenpool and a skill awakening gem. Still going to wait it out for blade or aegon though!
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    All I want is some units so I can pull Goldpool for once.

I hear you buddy. The thirst for him is real. Gold so far. I wager I'll have 20 Mil by New Year. Hahaha.