**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion?

PoLid3RPoLid3R Posts: 7
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I really need some help. I have a scarlet witch 4* r4 that I want to bring up to r5 BUT the same day I got the resources I opened a 4* dr. Voodoo AND a 5* dormanu. I can therefore upgrade a 4* to max which would be my 2nd max 4* or get my first r3 five star. The scarlet is awakened and has sig of 15 (I got 23 mystic sigs in my inventory). I also have a mystic awakening gem for my voodoo. I REALLY don’t know what to do. I like all the characters equally so I need some help from you guys (I linked some pictures of my current roster and imventory etc.)
jlzpqn1ac6vb.png
2n39jxutnx5f.png
9oby3n8ea7mv.png
6ecj7rkpifyc.png
iv7g9i9znxzn.png

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    @PoLid3R are you asking what champ to rank up or to awaken?
  • PoLid3RPoLid3R Posts: 7
    @Ultimatesaber32 Hey thx for answering so quick. My scarlet is already awakened my voodoo is not. I can therefore only awaken him - so to answer your question, I am asking which champ of the three, Scarlet 4*, Dr. Voodoo 4* or Dormanu 5* I should rank up next
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Awaken and rank 5 Voodoo and rank 5 SW
    @PoLid3R no problem man. I know the forums have quite diverse opinions, but here’s my advice. Since SW is duped it makes her of more value to in quests and stuff since she is as stated, a Swiss Army knife with the randomness. Dr. Voodoo is a little better duped, due to his increased ability accuracy. Now, Dormammu is a 5 star so you can take him farther PI wise therefore increasing his base stats. So that being said I say SW mostly but that’s just my opinion. Hope I could help.
    edited November 2018
    @Ultimatesaber32 Thanks man I really appreciate it! I will take it into my consideration.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Do SW, shes probably the most powerful 4* in existence.
    @Werewrym Thank you for your answer it really helps me. I will still hold on for a bit since tier 4 class catalyst is so rare for me. I have one stupid question though, howcome SW is ranked as a high demi-god and Dr. Voodoo is ranked as a godtier? Is it just because you can't get her as a five star? I am a bit confused and if you have the answer I would love to hear it! Btw I am referring to Seatin's november list
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    PoLid3R wrote: »
    @Werewrym Thank you for your answer it really helps me. I will still hold on for a bit since tier 4 class catalyst is so rare for me. I have one stupid question though, howcome SW is ranked as a high demi-god and Dr. Voodoo is ranked as a godtier? Is it just because you can't get her as a five star? I am a bit confused and if you have the answer I would love to hear it! Btw I am referring to Seatin's november list

Yes it's because Dr Voodoo is available as 5*. Also I wouldn't put too much stock in that tier list, it's good for reference but in the end it is your choice so you should go with who you like better. I have both 4* SW and Dr Voodoo, but only my SW is at r5 because I like her much better than Dr V. The reason I prefer SW is because on top of having a lot of utility she can hit harder than any other 4* and damage output counts for a lot in this game. She can get you through a lot of difficult content quickly because she can deal damage fast. Dr V is good, however he does not have the significant damage output that SW does. The one thing that I really like about Dr V is his power control, so if that's what you're looking for I would rank him. However, if you're just looking for an all around good champion SW is that champ.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited November 2018
    PoLid3R wrote: »

Sw Ability is chaos so you could pretty much get anything I have a max 4* sig 99 (higher sig better chance of buffs) and she is amazing hits like a truck and regains better than wolverine sometimes. But a 5* duped dr voodoo r4 for certain nodes and champs might be better in end game . Remember Seatins list is his opinion but for where you are in the game if you have a 60+ sig sw max her out like yesterday you wont regret it mutant crit team or any cosmic and hit that sp2 and its easy street.
    @Werewrym and @godsquad891 thank you so much for your answers I really appreciate it! This is my first post on the forums and it has been a really pleasant experience so thanks for that. I will probaly just do my SW now and chuck all the sigs I got into her.

Cheers
    @PoLid3R @Werewrym @godsquad891 this is the wholesomeness the forums need
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    SW is never a bad option. But I would be tempted by that Dormammu for his power control haha.
    @ẞlооd I ended up doing my SW. Now I have SW and Arch angel as max 4 stars. I need 120 tier 4 cosmic catalyst and then my duped Hyperion will be going to max as well which I am super excited for!