**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Female Alliance

I'm looking to start an all female alliance. Looking for 150k players and up. I just reached the 200k milestone. Must have line. If you're interested messages me thru my line id, which is briannawales.

Comments

• JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122 โ˜…
    Are you ,yourself a female ?? ( No offence please )๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Yes.
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48 โ˜…
    I always wanted to do something like this, but never could, couldn't even find an all-female alliance. Gosh, I would've loved to join, unfortunately, I now am well settled in some other alliance. Now at least I know there are other women like me playing this game too :-)
  • That's fine. Yeah, I was just in a alliance that I helped start, I was hoping to be promoted to a officer, but the leader of the alliance was like women shouldn't be officers or leaders of a alliance, so I left.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155 โ˜…
    There are other games where all female groups exist as I have met a few at conventions before. Good luck with this it sounds awesome!
  • There are other games where all female groups exist as I have met a few at conventions before. Good luck with this it sounds awesome!

Yeah, it's going to take some time putting this alliance together. But I not going to give up, it's possible.
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50 โ˜…
    Wow! Iโ€™m good with my current alliance. This sounds like an interesting alliance. Good luck. Wouldโ€™ve loved to join. :)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Im a male but I just want to say this:
    This is a great idea! I hope this does happen!
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51 โ˜…
    Wow, a female shouldnt be a officer or leader? Well I got news for that guy, I'm female and I'm a leader of my alliance. What a dork for saying that!!
    All the best with recruiting! I would jump over and help out but I cant bail on my guys ;-)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    how would you know they all females
  • LionahLionah Posts: 11 โ˜…
    All love to you! Leading an alli as a female and have come across a few others, so we are out there. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I hate to be the jerk but is there a reason why anything other than ability should play any part in recruitment?

Please forgive me, I'm not familiar with how gender/sexuality/age/insert random disclaimer matters in a format like this.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 โ˜…โ˜…
    @phillgreen prepare for your comment to be deleted, both my comments suggesting the same have been deleted by mods! cant see why it should be allowed sure if i said i wanted an "all male" alliance I'd be getting attacked for it.
  • how would you know they all females

Easy just don't lie.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Building a new team.
    Need players.
    It will take some time.
    But in this time u can focus on story quest untill the team is min 10 members.
    Then we can play aq map 3.
    No pressure.
    Join.
    U can become officer in no time.
    Alliance name : Republic of Gamers
    My in game id : 007md92
    I was a recruiting officer of a gold 3
    Unisex alliance.
    Very good respectful team.
    So i really want to build a team where people can enjoy the game while doing daily work and real life stuff.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 โ˜…โ˜…
    Well im quite have interest with 'female concept' alliance. As long as i know never had female friend from mcoc.
    good luck! Hope u find them soon

#will be great if theres line chat that fill with woman play mcoc but doesnt have to be from same alliance tho
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 โ˜…โ˜…
    I run an all female alliance called FEMFORCE. we are well organized, use line, aq/aw (undefeated in aw so far). if you are interested in joining, contact myself or brazeness in game or on the line app "metroidblaster2" to apply.