**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Lock = No Play for Two Days. Kabam should compensate me.

I am now locked out of Parry (and Stupefy, Petrify, etc.) for two full days because of Kabam’s outrageous decision to allow players to reset the Utility Tree but then prevent them from reallocating points, all without any conspicuous notice in advance. I am effectively locked out of playing the game for two full days.

I demand compensation for the 200 units I wasted completing my 5.3.6 run which was half done when I made the Mastery change, and the loss of two days of play.

*I have spent significant real money on this game and I deserve better than this. We all do.*

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Well they did warn us
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't get the compensation. You got the warning for the change, like everyone else
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I messed up also, but you can still play. Just cant play the challenge on Chapter 2.

You'll be fine if you're skilled enough... B)
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    dude are you kidding me? they told us that we can reset them, but can put nothing into parry. it is absolutely ridiculous to expect compensation for something you knew would happen. on the plus side, your ignorance can give you a chance to practice intercepting.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    dude are you kidding me? they told us that we can reset them, but can put nothing into parry. it is absolutely ridiculous to expect compensation for something you knew would happen. on the plus side, your ignorance can give you a chance to practice intercepting.

:D I love it! LMAO!
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    This will be a much bigger deal if AW season is running but yeah I guess just have to play my content like everyone has stun immune. Not a big deal
  • I received no in-game email warning me this would happen. An announcement on the forums is not any kind of notice at all. It’s BS.