**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade R5 LoL?

I'm planning on making Blade my first R5 and wondering if he is a solid LoL option?
Honestly I haven't even put much practice or effort into LoL so I wouldn't know... I kinda just assumed it was too much for me.
Should I attempt completion with R5 Blade?

PS. to give you an idea of my skill level:
- Explored Act 5
- Just 100%'d Epic Heavyweight Champion's Clash Challenge using 100 units and 40 free crystals

Using this roster:
zd8108fugykl.png

If so, who would you bring along with Blade in LoL?

Thanks so much guys and girls!

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Blade is very good, there are some fights he can’t do. Or I just wouldn’t. I used blade stark spider the others were synergies. Blade can destroy the outside easy path.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Blade is very viable

I'd recommend maxing deep wounds.
    Then run ghost rider (villians)
    Then probably just more attack or something if hes your only attacker

Yeah I have DW maxed!
    And what about bringing AA for some matchups? Worth it? Or just stacking on attack?
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    I guess aa for antman could be useful otherwise magic but blade > aa for her so...

I didnt find aa that useful

Ah okay nice to know!
    Thanks bud @Drooped1 !
  • V_BlazerV_Blazer Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    I made my first LOL run with blade R5 but some fights like Coloso and oldman logan was very very loooong. lkatlwtxlyoq.png

Good luck!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I would bring Luke cage, Archangel, blade, ghost rider, and Angela
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Run the trinity with attack synergies. AA won't help you on any fight that Blade isn't good for (bleed immune). Also, go all the way around, do not take the Colossus shortcut.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    You can absolutely do it with an r5 Blade. Just remember Red Hulk is much easier than the other bosses so practice soloing him and OML and then you'll be ready to move on.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade is a good option. Saved lots of pots and units
    Thanks everyone!
    How much units and/or free crystals would you guys typically save before making a run at it?