**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual Class Update?

So is it just me or are dual class champions pointless as of now, like Karnak he is cosmic and skill but gets no benefit from being cosmic, could there be a updateon how this dual class system works?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Why worry? Hes still the only one like that.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Hes not duel class hes just skill but uses skill cataltys as well
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42

If that’s so what’s the point in the double class cat thing?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Jrendon13 wrote: »

If that’s so what’s the point in the double class cat thing?

I'm not sure any Kabam rep has ever commented on it publicly, but it seems like it was just an experiment they wanted to try. It seems like they didn't like how it turned out so they scrapped the idea and haven't used it since.

There are a TON of champs who would conceivably fit into 2 categories (Scarlet Witch, Unstoppable Colossus, Green Goblin, Quake, etc.), but it looks like the Karnak experiment will be a one and done type of thing.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

nope, uncolo is like that too. he Drops Mutant and mystic iso (but Needs only mystic catalysts, so not fully the same)
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    Cassy wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

nope, uncolo is like that too. he Drops Mutant and mystic iso (but Needs only mystic catalysts, so not fully the same)

Right? Some of this is just weird.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Kabam logic
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, after a few seconds he shrugs off class disadvantage, so...idk. Just weird. They won’t do it again pretty sure. That ship has sailed