**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how to deal with hyperion.

2»

Comments

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Is duped Ghost an option too? I have her at 4/40 and havent tried using her in chapter 2. Might r5 her if needed.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    resources and cash buddy
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    This might be stupid but what about duped juggs?

Heavy while unstoppable to build staggers?
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ve found iceman makes things much easier but you still need to be careful his powergain in the clash can get him back up to s3 before the ice armour countdown ends.

I used iceman for Hyperion blade for void and gr for everyone else saving voodoo for the champion.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    I am trying with Vision (AOU) unduped with CAIW synergy. Hyperion is like on All or Nothing node.

Is there a RNG involved or playstyle?
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    KM + BPCW = 3 indestructible charges on KM right from start. Just don't let Hyperion touch you (even your block). 1 indestructible charge is also sufficient to take 0 damage from Hyperion.

Once hyperion lands SP3, KM will have more than 1 bar of power so that you can charge for SP2 and regain those charges. Repeat!

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    No Luke, no Magik, no Iceman, no Hawkeye, SW is 3/30. Guess I’m screwed.

Or you could rank SW...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Carames wrote: »
    I use either SW or Mephisto for Hyperion. SW play normally, Mephisto spam sp1 so he doesn't get his power gains and bait his specials. If it's a long enough fight that you're out of souls, save up for an sp3 and use it once Hyp gets 2 bars of power. It'll buy you a little extra time.

This is what I ended up using. Mephisto with the L1. Soul Imprisonment keeps one Power Gain down. Then Bait the L2 after dealing some Damage. Rinse. Repeat.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    A more underrated option is a duped morningstar! she greatly reduces the effectiveness of his power gain while getting one herself and if he heavies you, you steal his furies too! probably not as effective as void, doc ock or magik but it worked for me
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Does Luke Cage's exhaustion drains power?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ghost with her synergy would work. The problem is that Hyperion goes turtle mode against ghost. I even brought in my 4* dupe Ægon and all the champs went turtle mode and often confused me by dashing forward and back and magically hit my face -.-
  • VincisankyVincisanky Posts: 33
    The Hood and cable will help you. Also Rogue can be better
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I used my Dormammu but Scarlet and Doc Oc are pretty good options aswell