**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use the generic AG on, need help please

I just completed Act 5, thank god haha and here’s a list of champs....I need some help on which one to use it on, Sparky is my first choiceabmrkdo81vqi.png
c2x7u1lgrw0b.png
fx46299uafb7.png
e3spavol1b0p.png

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Depending on how you use your roster either Sparky Blade or Voodoo
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Blade
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dr voodoo
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Ghost, if you know how to use her.
    She is really useful in war, one of the best aw attackers. If you have resources to rank her up, go with her.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DV would be my first choice, followed by Blade and Ghost.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Sparky, followed by blade and omega red
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voodoo!!!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voodoo NEEDS that gem! Others are still good with it
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Doctor voodoo! He needs it the most! No one else needs it to be a god. But he does. Did you use the awakening gems from 5.3 and 5.4 already?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    If you don't do Blade then Voodoo for sure.
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    Ghost
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Has to be Groot.

But Voodoo, Ghost or Carnage for me. Carnage because he is fun to use
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    All of these people and no love for omega red? Amazing champ and needs the dupe. Mine is r5 sig 200. Love that champ
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Have you done your first LOL path yet? Don't use a generic before getting all available gems. You can do easy path with Blade and Stark and hope to pull a skill or tech gem.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Has to be Groot.

But Voodoo, Ghost or Carnage for me. Carnage because he is fun to use

Gotta second that, the physical resist is absolutely crucial
  • Ghost hands down :)
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Sparky
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I just came here to say that 5* roster is insane. I can't even believe the number of good champs you've pulled. Congrats.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Omega Red. Technical Dual immunity, regen, strong passive DOT makes him a stellar AW attacker. He is also the most suicide mastery friendly champ in the game.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Omega Red. Technical Dual immunity, regen, strong passive DOT makes him a stellar AW attacker. He is also the most suicide mastery friendly champ in the game.

Got me thinking.. wouldn’t Ghost be the better option for running suicide masteries? She does convert poison/bleed damage into passive furies.

Sparky is a great option to awaken, although Ghost dosnt just improve upon her abilities, she gains new ones. Awakened she is granted power gain for incoming attacks that miss. She also begins the fight “phasing” making any attack miss. (Adds up with a quickness)

Ghost can also throw off any D.O.T. into passive furies. Spam sp1 for stacks of Prescision/Cruelty for insane damage. Build to sp3 to generate permanent passives and she just gets stronger.

Throw in Wasp and her SP attacks become unblockable if triggered while phasing. Nice touch.

Even nicer roster and Congrats on completing Act 5! Ghost should walk you through most anything. Labyrinths, walls, she don’t care. Ghost just wants the honey in the Psym canisters.

@Bruinsfan8510

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    voodoo or sparky