**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Quest Rewards Lacking for Energy Use

This may be just me and where I'm at in the game, but once in a while you're missing a T3 class catalyst and do the daily quest which is 3 energy per node. I've done it several days in a row to rank up a few new 4* champions and for using all the energy I don't even get one fully formed T3 class catalyst. At this point in the game, I feel like either the energy needs reduced or need to be guaranteed at least 1 for 100% the quest. Doesn't make sense to waste the energy only for enough shards for half a catalyst. Again, maybe it's just me but seems like it shouldn't be that hard to get just 1 or 2 class T3 catalysts.