**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some suggestions for Ironfist scaling. Armor Brake should be reduced for another ability.

PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I have 5* 4/55 Ironfist and Drax. Unfortunately, my Drax kills Ironmans faster than Ironfist just because that big update you did several months ago made 70% of his Armor break unnecessary for the game. Even before the update I did not think that he was anywhere close to being an amazing hero ( Thor was always better )

Ironfist use to be a GlassCanon hero but you can't even call him that anymore. He does so little damage against unarmored heroes. At least Thor has Stun and some damage bonus. Ironfist keeps scaling in Armor Brake instead of damage but you do not need that much armor brake in this game.

On top of that.

My Ironfist has 2500 damage and 18000 Life , My Drax has 2300 damage and 24000 Life . Drax has double hit, fury galore and Heavy bleed with Deep Wounds skill. He makes Ironfist (GlassCanon) look like a Glasswatergun . My no ArmorBrake Drax kills armored heros faster than Ironfist ( if they bleed that is ) Well, nobody cares if Ironfist can kill Colossus well.

You guys really destroyed Ironfist with the update. He is too squishy to have so little power behind his attacks and not have any other bonuses besides crit.

Some Ideas

For all of these, you can reduce some of his base chance to get Armor Brake which is fine because he has too much anyway.

a) When enemy loses all armor Ironfist strikes the weak points of the enemy, converting each triggered Armor Brake effect into a bonus Damage and removing a stack of Fury.

b) When Ironfist triggers third Armor brake on the Enemy, they lose all armor for 8 seconds and get stunned for 2 seconds. If the enemy gets hit by a heavy attack during stun it deals 300% bonus damage. ( I really like that idea because it plays into his effect on heavy attack and makes fights a bit more dynamic )

c) For each Armor Brake trigger during a fight, Ironfist gets a permanent damage boost for the rest of the fight. (I think it would be cool to have a more direct version of Starlord, like pure damage hero instead of Starlord who also has utility)