**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last rankup question for now, I promise

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So I have three major possible 5* to take to the next rank all unduped: 3/45 Hype 3/45 GR and 2/35 CAIW (I need a few more science shards; he will definitely go to r3 sooner or later) So with the gold available to me, I could rank up one of these guys.

I recently discovered for myself (like five minutes ago actually 😅) that CAIW counters Limbo if you hit her with an L1 to cross the bar of power. Probably be really good for IMIW, as well as other people who have %health or power related triggers.

So I could do a number of things as shown in the poll. (just a reminder, I don’t have the cc to get CAIW to 4 yet. Maybe early next year) I have 9.5 t2A right now, so two rank ups can be done in relatively quick succession, with a third maybe in March depending on monthly calendars.

Last rankup question for now, I promise 20 votes

Rank CAIW to r3 and r4 Hyperion
45%
Timone147Aayush2268Hammerbro_64Blubfish_666Mitchell35RockypantherxNBSAIElbow_FlabiLachBrainCells 9 votes
Rank CAIW to r3 and r4 Ghost Rider
10%
DingaloXxLoganTDCxX 2 votes
Only r4 Hyperion for now
10%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortune 2 votes
Only r4 Ghost Rider for now
0%
Only r3 CAIW for now
5%
XxOriginalxX 1 vote
What about that 3/45 X23? She’s better than all of those
5%
D_S_ 1 vote
I want to say Hyperion but I don’t have experience with your top 3 choices
5%
LostReplica23 1 vote
I want to say Ghost Rider but I don’t have experience with your top 3 choices
0%
I want to say CAIW but I don’t have experience with your top 3 choices
0%
Tough choice...I’m not sure. I doubt you could go wrong.
20%
AanthoPaytoPlayV1PER1987Esket1t_420 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    This is my instinct to do( the top one); having another utility champ as opposed to one strong champ. To be clear, the top two poll options are CAIW first then Hype or GR next
  • Options
    Idk what you do but I want you to feel as good as me when I use hype r4 lol, legit all you gotta do is L3 thenL1 spam and most of not all enemies Incinerate To death :)
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    Wait for it.

Get those basic t5’s and drop nukes with your new Hype. He’s just fun watch, smooth animation, lasers from his eyes, and there’s no stopping that sp3, I mean death from above- in style.
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Take hype up no matter what. Absolute beast!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Rank CAIW to r3 and r4 Ghost Rider
    Hype does ton of damage and GR has lots of great utility. His regen can allow him to survive long quests such as Act 4. I would rank up both, but do GR first