**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth worth R4?

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys I'm a relatively new player (less than a year) and so far I had the most horrible luck on five stars cristals

I have a R4 void and that's it, so this week my luck went better and I pulled a cap iw and a sabretooth, I'm definitely ranking cap to rank 4 and that will leave me with the resources for one last champ, is sabretooth unawekened worth ranking up?

Sabretooth worth R4? 36 votes

Yes, do it.
94%
Timone147Vossler77TrimbobSpeedbumpExcelsior1316SungjDarkrider05JohnyzeroKing_L0kiB34rAdub80ShaheerFIazSceptilemaniacMrTicTac19992008RicemanAustin555555Quatre_1988SociopathPaytoPlayB_Dizzle_01SNEER 34 votes
Wait for a better champ
5%
TeddersiLachBrainCells 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    ST is amazing. He can pretty much do anything.
  • Options
    Hamin wrote: »
    ST is amazing. He can pretty much do anything.

Thanks man, I didn't have the time to practice with him that much but I kind of knew he was good.

Also I have a 5/50 4* killmonger. So that's my unholy trinity.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    My Sabretooth has been an unexpected mvp in so many quests, i have him as a 6 star so roughly a 5* at rank 4 equivalent. He tears through this month's champion clash and the Aegon boss fight
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yes, do it.
    He's my next 4/55 when I get another mutant t4cc.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    He’s worth a R5 which I have done. Especially if you have a KM to pair with. He has so much utility and stomping power it’s ridiculous. Then add on some high prestige as icing on the cake.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    I r5ed mine too. He's paired with an r4 Void and KM in AW.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    He’s worth a R5 which I have done. Especially if you have a KM to pair with. He has so much utility and stomping power it’s ridiculous. Then add on some high prestige as icing on the cake.

How does that power thing works? I'm starting to try him.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    Gildenlow wrote: »

What power thing? His fury/persistent charge mechanic?
  • Options
    Gildenlow wrote: »

What power thing? His fury/persistent charge mechanic?

Yeah, sorry I thought you say stopping power. English is not my mother language, sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My 4* is duped, 5/50 and sig 76, now. My 5* is 2/35, for now.

My synergy team ST/Domino/OmegaRed/Old Man Logan/BPcw (don't have KM)

This is what I get:

No Mercy
    Sabretooth: Inflicting a Debuff reduces the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 100% for 0.7 seconds.
    Black Panther: +30% Power Rate when hitting opponents suffering from a Debuff.

Untamed Force
    Sabretooth: 20% chance for his low-kick first Medium Attack to be Unblockable. Additionally, if the opponent activates an Unblockable effect as a result of this attack, it expires instantly.
    Old Man Logan: +120% Regeneration Rate when hitting opponents.

Weapon X Strike Team
    Domino: Each time Domino avoids an attack by Dashing Back, the chance for her to be Lucky increases by +6% the next time she fills her Bar of Power.
    Old Man Logan and Sabretooth: Regeneration and Fury are 12% more effective.

X Assassins
    Omega Red: 30% faster rate to inflict Death Spores and 30% longer rate for Death Spores to be removed.
    Sabretooth: 30% chance Basic Claw hits inflict Bleed.