**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

These new 6*'s are going to be garbage. Why Kabam?

1k3mihz111r9.jpg

Hulkbuster? Magneto? Rhino... Are you kidding? I'll give you a pass on Ant-Man, because with the Quantum Synergy he is actually decent, but Hulkbuster? Why? He is widely known as a complete meme, with complete uselessness. Are you just trying to piss your players off? I'm not asking for God Tier 6*s like Blade, Medusa or Hyperion. Or heck, even Venom or Gwenpool. I just want something sort of decent, like maybe a Rouge or Ultron... but Hulkbuster? All I can ask is why.

You did do a lot of good things with this 6* Crystal, like Aegon, Omega Red & Emma Frost. But I still have this strange feeling I'm more likely to pull Magneto than say... Venom the Duck.

#BuffHulkbuster #BuffMagneto #StopPuttingGarbageInOur6*Pulls

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    sounds like I'll be opening some 10k 6* crystals.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    15 out of 24 of these I’d love... it’s a gamble for sure.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Buff antman tooo
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    You could have got totally screwed like I did with the worst 6* (and champion) of this game with Deadpool X-force. Such a joke for months and months of playing.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    6*s are rigged. Not true rng. In my alliance we have around 20 6* champs. 6 are Kingpin. We have 4 iron fists. Including a duped one. And 2 king groots. There’s 1 IWIM. 2 Gulk. 2 rulk. 2 Ms. a bishop. And a cable. And maybe 1-2 more I can’t remember. But how is it that the majority of us have kingpin and iron fist. Doesn’t seem very random that out of the 20-30 available champs 50% of our alliance would have the same garbage 2. Doesn’t seem very random.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    That's your evidence that they're rigged?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Yes. My alliance also has like 5 king pins too

Yes it’s my evidence. How else would you describe 50% of our members having the same 2 champs out of a pool of 30. And those champs being ****. Just pure random unlucky? While there may be 30 champs in the pool or whatever the number is. I’m sure there are more values on weaker champs so the odds of getting a lower end are higher. Smart business model. Bad for us. Or maybe we are just the most unlucky group ever. Oh wait. The comment above me says his alliance has 5 kingpins as well.....weird.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    5 Kingpins out of 30 members? It's obviously rigged. I know they say there is an equal chance for every champ in the crystal but based on this evidence that can't be true... not with a sample size this large. I mean two alliances!

Also @B_Dizzle_01 good business model? Because people pulling Kingpin makes them money?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Yes it’s my evidence. How else would you describe 50% of our members having the same 2 champs out of a pool of 30. And those champs being ****. Just pure random unlucky? While there may be 30 champs in the pool or whatever the number is. I’m sure there are more values on weaker champs so the odds of getting a lower end are higher. Smart business model. Bad for us. Or maybe we are just the most unlucky group ever. Oh wait. The comment above me says his alliance has 5 kingpins as well.....weird.

Yea that's great evidence something similar happened to me the other day i bought 10 dice and rolled them 4 of them landed on 2, clearly the dice are rigged
    TwmR wrote: »

Yea that's great evidence something similar happened to me the other day i bought 10 dice and rolled them 4 of them landed on 2, clearly the dice are rigged

Nice analogy. Except dice have 6 sides. We are talking about a much larger pool. So your analogy would be 20 people roll a 30 sided dice. 10 of them roll the same number. The rest roll different. But out of the different ones 3 of them roll the same. Yea....doesn’t really sound that random
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »

Nice analogy. Except dice have 6 sides. We are talking about a much larger pool. So your analogy would be 20 people roll a 30 sided dice. 10 of them roll the same number. The rest roll different. But out of the different ones 3 of them roll the same. Yea....doesn’t really sound that random

Actually you said 6 had kingpin so it would be 6 land on the same number and yes that is random
This discussion has been closed.