**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these 3 are best

HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Which of these 3 is best and should I use the mutant awakening stone on them?

Thanks.

Which of these 3 are best 28 votes

Archangel
35%
Lester822TripleD_FenrirSkyRattlersVartoxquando213VG0dTheMageHunterSungjJim0172SummonerB2 10 votes
Iceman
46%
GunzoDrOctavius2_2AEG93ArrsssDemonicStalkerTrimbobThawnimKromestoneShatteredZzzMetalmarksXSquadArch_Stanton19 13 votes
Wolverine (X-23)
17%
Deadbyrd9HQ101FrogclawDave_the_destroyerStrikezor 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Ice man doesn't need to be duped unless you want him for AW defense. Archangel gets the most from being awakened, his sig makes his neurotoxin healblock and reduce opponent defensive ability accuracy by about 30-35 percent per stack which makes him very valuable for AW offense. Theres been people with a 5/50 archangel one shot rank 4 5 star Magik bosses in war when they play really well
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Wolverine (X-23)
    Tough call. Qualified call too.

For Offense, X23 takes the gold medal. She is just flat out amazing. I have maxed Deep Wounds and what she can do will make ur jaw drop.

Iceman is probably tops for Defense.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wolverine (X-23)
    I thought this was for 3*. I say AA as a 4*
  • Options
    quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    edited July 2017
    Archangel
    Depends on your needs.

For defense, choose Iceman as his signature ability does some unavoidable damage.
    For offense,
    • X23 is a good damage dealer but too fragile, I wouldn't invest in her.
    • Iceman has triple immunity and can stop evasion unduped, but not so high amount of damage. Easy to use, but he is good unduped. His sig stops evasion at the start of the fight, nothing more.
    • Archangel's signature ability can reduce opponent's ability accuracy (not just evasion) and helps you fight annoying LOL opponents (evade champs, Electro, Guillotine) plus annoying AW mystic champs like Magik. Insane damage and brings Archangel to the next level.