**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You can always tell if you’ll get a new champion, a max sig, or a dupe

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
This is something I discovered that has ruined crystal openings for me. Whenever you tap a crystal, the notification counter in the corner either goes down or stays the same, if it stays the same, you got a new champion! Or a max sig, if it goes down, just another dupe, non max. I have no idea if people already know about this little trick. But I thought I would share in case you wanted spoilers for your next opening. Try it yourself, I don’t have good crystals to show this with

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    It's well known that the crystal spinning animation is 100% pointless. What you get from the crystal is determined the instant you drop it in the middle.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This basically goes along with the crystal opening is decided when you tap it. The reel has no meaning.
  • Options
    I know everyone knows the reel is useless and it’s determined, it’s just an easy way to know if it’s a dupe or new/max sig, without a friend in your alliance telling you
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Not everyone believes the reel has no meaning. Lot of people argue it lol.

Good find, I hadn't heard before. I typically just open crystals anyway without the spin
  • Options
    It totally doesn’t matter, I forget how I discovered this, I think I saw the notifications go down when I tapped and I got a dupe then I started paying attention
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I’m not quite getting what you mean by “notification counter”?
  • Options
    The red number next to the menu button