**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax nerfed?

Imortltech3000Imortltech3000 Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been grinding arena, doing quests etc with drax and I've noticed that his bleeds don't proc as often as they use too!, I'm not sure if anyone else feels this or not but seriously I just can't seem to stack more then 2-3 most of the time, his s2 and 3 use to do ridiculous amounts of bleed damage and now it just feels like they have a really low chance of a bleed proc!, I hope he hasn't been nerfed and I've just been unlucky.

Stats: R4/5 sig: 40 4044 pi

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    His bleed on his special 2 has only 40% chance of activating. A member of my alliance claims that that percentage was higher before
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    My 5* still seems to pack quite a punch, but I will have to check it out some more. They're usually bleeding a lot by the time I even hit them with the s2.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    If you compare Drax's bleed pre- and post 12.0 fix, then yes, his bleed procs leff often against 5* opponents. His critical damage, upon which his bleed proc relies, is diminished against 5* champs due to challenger rating.
  • @KoperBoy you are correct with fights against 5*s as I know that bs challenger rating comes into play but I mean in the basic arena where you don't even fight 5*s Iv noticed I just can't proc bleeds that much at all and often only get one stack after a couple of 5 hit combos
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I played drax on a entire master mode event and he never triggered a bleed. So somethings changed.