**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Lucky are You? Chaos / Gambler's Fate Nodes

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
I'm running through Act 4 Exploration right now, and I feel like I'm generally rolling effects with Gambler's Fate and Chaos that really don't help. Specifically how my enemies seem to get tons of Power Flood and I get dealt a ton of DoT damage debuffs.
Then again... the few times I've played Void, I've rolled 2 debuffs on the enemy, which is pretty awesome cause it's Void

Now I know that it might just be that my brain tends to forget the times when Gambler's Fate has rolled in my favour, cause... y'know... those things tend to end the battle in half the time... so I'm wanting to hear your experiences.
When you play on nodes with Gambler's Fate (+ Double or Nothing sometimes) and/or Chaos, how lucky are you?

How Lucky are You? Chaos / Gambler's Fate Nodes 31 votes

Effects tend to be detrimental to me (I get more debuffs, enemy gets more buffs)
19%
TrimbobvinniegainzMy_SuperiorAsto03Lucifer1810dHusstle 6 votes
Effects tend to be even (around about the same for both parties)
54%
Captain_KandiceTimone147SungjAnonymous346NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDragonFire2AMChive2VoltolosMathking13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXkingbradley1297odishika123Captain_MonticaCabbageRancherDetective_PikachuCedricChannel9 17 votes
Effects tend to be helpful to me (I get more buffs, enemy gets more debuffs
22%
Foxhero007JohnLocke117Raichu626peasantKillswitch01DiinastyDiablord 7 votes
WTF is Chaos / Gambler's Fate? (or you've never played on those nodes much if at all)
3%
MegaGalactic 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    It's happened both ways. As such, most of the nodes shouldn't affect since it's things like Weakness, Fatigue etc. It is really quite random and I don't see any pattern with me atleast
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It’s always fatigue on the opponent and armor break on me. Or if it’s chaos, i swear it always goes power flood to power lock on the opponent, though I have gotten both of us power lockes before
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with getting debuffs, as long as it's not heal block or dot debuffs. Free willpower healing, and I'm the kind of person that likes to win at full health
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Gamblers fate is actually my favorite node. I love too goo up against it. I wish it was in an event quest more but kabam hasn’t though of a good way too add it
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Gamblers fate is actually my favorite node. I love too goo up against it. I wish it was in an event quest more but kabam hasn’t though of a good way too add it

I mean yeah I absolutely love the heck out of Gambler's Fate and Chaos. And yeah that node in EQs would be very interesting... especially seeming as most of the debuffs can be countered or even punished.