**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Shard Crystal Cost

I think that the cost of a 5* and 5* featured crystal should be dropped.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    I think it shouldn't.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I think we should have more ways to get 5* shards, but keep the price the same.
  • Options
    NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    I think it should be either dropped slightly or there should be more ways to earn them.
  • Options
    DustyDusty Posts: 16
    5 stars weren't ment to be easy to get thats why they are so highly saught after cause they are stronger and better that's why kabam makes the 5 star so pricey.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I think we should have more ways to get 5* shards, but keep the price the same.

This I think is the better option.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    You can't drop the shard cost because someone who happens to be hoarding shards will benefit much more than someone who wasn't.

Unless you say you're dropping the shard cost on a date like 3 months out. But then that creates a new problem of everyone hoarding during those 3 months.

Really, dropping the cost is a bad idea.

The correct way to address the shift to 5*s is the make 5* shards more available. They've slowly been doing that, but they need to ramp it up even more so.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Even when 5* comes out, 4* unit and shard cost do not drop so do not expect them to drop.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    5* Shards were made more available when the Arena System was restructured.